PS5 Error CE-34878-0? CyberPunk 2077, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Fortnite, and COD Crashing on PS5?
So many Cyberpunk 2077, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Fortnite, and COD game users are facing this error as the games crashes leading
An error message saying:
“An error has occurred in the following application CE-34878-0”.
Here are 3 useful solutions for you to get rid of PS5 Error CE-34878-0. A similar CE-34878-0 is a common error on PS4 as well.
How do I fix error CE 34878-0 on PS5?
You can fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0 by updating your Cyberpunk game
and all you need to do is:
- Go to PlayStation Official Store and Download the latest version of Cyberpunk 2077.
Why is Cyberpunk crashing PS5?
Cyberpunk is crashing PS5 due to the following reasons:
- The save game file is having bugs.
- CyberPunk has an issue itself
- Network Error on PS5
Solution 1: Restart Your PS5 to Fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0
This technique will completely shut down your PS5 making sure all the power is drained.
It will recreate all the configurations before starting up.
PS5 Won’t Turn On? Check out the best Tips
So here’s how to power cycle PS5:
- Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the blinking LED light turns off.
- Unplug the power plug from the back of the console and after a minute click on the power button of your console which will drain all the power.
- Now wait for 20 minutes and plugin everything back and Restart your PS5
- And try running PS5 and check if PS5 Error CE-34878-0 is fixed due to Cyberpunk 2077 game.
Solution 2: Update Your Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 Game
Spider-Man Miles Morales crashing and resulting in PS5 Error CE-34878-0 which is due to some bugs in the game file and mostly crashes while loading a saved game file
All you need to do to fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0 is:
- Go to PlayStation Official Store and Download the latest version of Spider-Man Miles Morales.
Solution 3: Reset PS5 to Fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0
So its best to backup data first on your cloud storage and here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings, then select Saved Data.
- Now choose the type of data you want to backup and click Next.
- And PS5 backup will begin.
After backing up your data, now you can reset your PS5:
- Go to Settings
- Then go to System
- Select System Software> Reset Options > Reset Your Console > Reset.
- PS5 will restart and you will be directed to the setup process.
I hope the above solutions helped you fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0 due to Fortnite and COD and if you got any questions do let us know.