PS5 Error CE-34878-0? CyberPunk 2077, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Fortnite, and COD Crashing on PS5?
So, many Cyberpunk 2077, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Fortnite, and COD game users are facing this error as the games crash leading
To An error message saying:
“An error has occurred in the following application CE-34878-0”.
Here are 3 useful solutions for you to get rid of PS5 Error CE-34878-0.
A similar CE-34878-0 is a common error on PS4 as well.
How do I fix Error CE 34878-0 on PS5?
You can fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0 by updating your Cyberpunk game and all you need to do is:
- Go to PlayStation Official Store and Download the latest version of Cyberpunk 2077.
Why is Cyberpunk crashing PS5? Is Cyberpunk still crashing on PS5?
Cyberpunk crashing PS5 due to the following reasons:
- The save game file is having bugs.
- CyberPunk has an issue itself
- Network Error on PS5
Why is Fortnite / Spiderman crashing PS5? Is Mortal Combat X still crashing on PS5?
Fortnite/Spiderman crashing PS5 may be due to the following reasons:
- Corrupted data files.
- Saved game data full of bugs.
- Or traced to corrupted saved game point.
Video Guide For PS5 Error CE-34878-0
Solution 1: Restart Your PS5 to Fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0
This technique will completely shut down your PS5 making sure all the power is drained.
It will recreate all the configurations before starting up.
PS5 Won’t Turn On? Check out the best Tips
So, here’s how to power cycle PS5:
- Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the blinking LED light turns off.
- Unplug the power plug from the back of the console and after a minute click on the power button of your console which will drain all the power.
- Now wait for 20 minutes and plugin everything back and Restart your PS5
- And try running PS5 and check if PS5 Error CE-34878-0 is fixed due to Cyberpunk 2077 game.
Editor’s Choice: Must Have PS5 Goodies
Solution 2: Update Your Cyberpunk 2077 to Fix PS5 Game Crash Error
So, All you need to do to fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0 is:
- Go to PlayStation Official Store and Download the latest version of Spider-Man Miles Morales.
Solution 3: Reset PS5 to Fix Fortnite Crashing PS5
So its best to backup data first on your cloud storage and here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings, then select Saved Data.
- Now choose the type of data you want to backup and click Next.
- And PS5 backup will begin.
After backing up your data, now you can reset your PS5:
- Go to Settings
- Then go to System
- Select System Software> Reset Options > Reset Your Console > Reset.
- PS5 will restart and you will be directed to the setup process.
- Now check if Fortnite crashing PS5 is fixed or not.
Solution 4: Contact PS5 Support
The last way you can sort out the CE-34878-0 Fortnite crashing is to Contact PS5 Support.
The Fortnite keeps crashing can be specific to your console and PS5 Support can possibly fix this.
I hope the above solutions helped you fix PS5 Error CE-34878-0 due to Fortnite crashing and COD and if you got any questions do let us know.
Why does Injustice 2 keep crashing PS5?
Injustice 2 keeps crashing PS5 due to outdated game software or the installation was not completed properly.
Why does Fortnite keep crashing for no reason?
Your Fortnite keeps crashing as the PS5 power supply night not be stable or the game’s latest updates are not installed.
What happens if you initialise PS5?
When you initialise PS5 all the saved game data and everything on the console is wiped out and your PS5 is set to default.
Why is my PS5 turning off when I play Fortnite?
Your PS5 is turning off when you play Fortnite as your PS5 might be in Rest mode due to not using the console very much.