CE-100096-6? An unidentified error occurred?
Are you seeing an application error on your screen saying “There was a problem loading the application”?
If yes then you are in the right place and you don’t need to worry because we have compiled a couple of useful solutions for you to solve CE-100096-6.
What is PS5 Error CE-100096-6?
PS5 Error CE-100096-6 is when you try to access downloaded software or game and it leads to an error saying “The game or app closed because of an error” so you are unable to play that specific game.
Best Video Guide For CE-100096-6:
Solution 1: Update Your PS5 Firmware
To fix PS5 Error Code CE-100096-6 need to check for updates and download the latest version.
Although it updates automatically its good to check for updates yourself so and here’s how you can do it:
- Make sure PS5 is connected to the internet.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to System > System Software.
- Then go to System Software Update and Settings > Update System Software.
- Now, wait for the system to check for updates and if it’s updating don’t try to turn off your PS5.
Solution 2: Delete and Reinstall the Game to Fix CE-100096-6
This technique has worked for many users to solve PS5 CE-100096-6
There could be some corrupted game data or files so why not delete and reinstall the whole game.
- On the PS5 home screen select the game or application which you want to delete.
- Press the options button and select Delete from the list.
- Then select OK to confirm.
- Now go to Game Library on the home screen.
- Find the game which you want to reinstall, select it, and choose the Download option.
- And your PS5 CE-100096-6 will be fixed.
Solution 3: Restart Your PS5 to Fix PS5 CE-100096-6
This technique will completely shut down your PS5 making sure all the power is drained.
It will recreate all the configurations before starting up.
PS5 Won’t Turn On? Check out the best Tips
So here’s how to power cycle PS5:
- Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the blinking LED light turns off.
- Unplug the power plug from the back of the console and after a minute click on the power button of your console which will drain all the power.
- Now wait for 20 minutes and plugin everything back and Restart your PS5
- And try a wired internet connection after restarting and make sure you reconfigure your settings to check if PS5 Error Code CE-100096-6 is fixed.
I hope the above-mentioned solutions solved your problems and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.