How To Turn Off Rest Mode On PS5? How to disable Rest Mode PS5?
Rest mode has been a headache for many PS5 users as it’s leading to PS5 crashing.
Many gamers have noted the ‘Rest Mode’ is a silent culprit. Based on insights from both PS4 and PS5, disabling this mode can improve stability. Let’s guide you through this quick fix.
- Go to Settings from the PS5 homepage
- Scroll down to Network and click on it to access Network Settings
- Scroll down to “Power Saving.”
- Choose “Set Time Until PS5 Enters Rest Mode.”
- Select either or both options and choose the “Don’t Put in Rest Mode” option.
Note: After following the recommended steps, your PS5 will not enter Rest Mode automatically. Be mindful, as your console will remain on unless manually turned off.
Can I leave my PS5 in rest mode overnight?
But be careful and don’t unplug your console while in rest mode as it can corrupt your system or data.
Also Read: PS5 Error 107938-8
How much power does the PS5 use in rest mode?
Playstation 5 won plaudits from the NRDC for its standby mode as it consumed less than 1 watt of power and booted within 10 to 15 seconds so it consumes very little power in rest mode.
Also Read: PS5 Error Code CE-105799-1