How To Disable PS5 Controller Mic? Turn off PS5 Controller Mic?
I hope many PS5 users reading this won’t know that the mic on the PS5 DualSense controller is enabled by default so if you have been playing an online multiplayer game then your private conversations were being listened to by your friends.
But you don’t need to worry because there are easy ways mentioned below to mute and disable your PS5 controller mic.
How to Mute Party chat coming through the PS5 DualSense controller?
To mute your part chat or don’t want to hear people talking through your PS5 DualSense controller,
Just follow these easy steps:
- Press the PS button on your PS5 controller.
- Go to Sound.
- Next, go to Controller Speaker.
- And Turn it off.
Video Guide for How To Disable PS5 Controller Mic:
How To Mute PS5 Controller Mic?
So you can quickly mute your PS5 controller mic with just one button.
All you need to do is:
- Just press the horizontal button under the PS button on the PS5 DualSense Controller until it gets orange.
- And your PS5 controller mic will be off.
- And you can press the button again to unmute your controller mic.
Now moving on to disable PS5 controller mic.
How To Permanently Disable Your PS5 DualSense Mic? How To Disable PS5 Controller Mic?
You can permanently disable PS5 DualSense controller mic
follow the steps below:
- Select the Gear icon on the top right corner of your PS5 home screen.
- Now choose Sound from the settings menu.
- On the left side of the screen select Microphone.
- Make sure that the Input Device option is set to Microphone on Controller.
- Next, click Microphone Status When Logged In and set it to Mute, and the PS5 DualSense mic will be disabled permanently.
I hope you get to know How To Disable PS5 Controller Mic and turn off PS5 controller mic. if you got any questions just ask in the comment section below.