PS5 CE-106485-4 on PS5 Digital?
So those users who are preferring downloading games physically than digitally will be seeing an error message on their screen saying “Something went wrong”.
Honestly, you don’t need to worry because we have prepared some valid solutions for you to fix PS5 CE-106485-4 digital game.
What is PS5 Error CE-106485-4? CE-106485-4 Digital Download?
PS5 CE-106485-4 is the most common error that has occurred so far in PS5 and it occurs whenever you try to download a game through the disk onto your internal SSD and doesn’t let you copy your game.
What are the reasons for PS5 Error CE-106485-4?
The only reasons found until now for PS5 Error CE-106485-4 are:
- The disk drive might be corrupted.
- PS5 system software might be outdated.
Solution 1: CE-106485-4 Digital Fixed by Inserting Disc
Although while reading this solution you will find it weird but trust me this has worked for many users to fix PS5 Error CE-106485-4.
Remember one thing that DO NOT manually press the Copy button after inserting the disk.
Just follow the steps below:
- Insert the game disc into your PS5.
- DO NOT press the Copy button after inserting the disk.
- Wait for a while and PS5 will start the copying press automatically.
- If the process didn’t start then press the PlayStation button on the DualSense controller.
- Go to Power and then select Restart PS5 option.
- After restarting the console your process for copying the game will begin immediately.
- And if the process didn’t start then there’s a problem in the disc or drive but not in the software.
Solution 2: Update Your PS5 Firmware to Fix PS5 CE-106485-4
So far Sony has given this solution to fix PS5 Error CE-106485-4.
All you can do is update your PS5 system software to the latest version.
Although it updates automatically its good to check for updates yourself so and here’s how you can do it:
- Make sure PS5 is connected to the internet.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to System > System Software.
- Then go to System Software Update and Settings > Update System Software.
- Now, wait for the system to check for updates and if it’s updating don’t try to turn off your PS5.
I hope the above solutions have solved your PlayStation Error Code CE-106485-4 and if you got any questions do let us know in the comment section.