PS4 Error WC-40377-1?
You just purchased a voucher or PlayStation Network card and you failed to add funds to your wallet?
then you are at the right place because many users have reported for WC-40377-1 whenever they purchased a voucher.
So, you don’t need to worry because we have a list of useful solutions for you to get rid of PS4 Error WC-40377-1.
But first, you may have questions on your mind that why my funds cannot be added to wallet PS4.
Why is my PS4 Not letting me Add Funds? PS4 Error WC-40377-1?
So, some of the main reasons that your PS4 is not letting you add funds are mentioned below:
- You have already used the voucher you purchased.
- You might have bought the voucher for a different region and you are living in another.
- Maybe the voucher has been expired.
- The maximum limit of the PS4 user account is $250 and it may have been reached.
Why is my card invalid on PS4?
Your card is invalid on PS4 as the address is given should be matched with the one that the credit card company has. Also, the PlayStation store does not accept AVS cards.
Also Read: PS5 Error 107938-8
How to Redeem the Code on PS4?
To redeem the code on PS4 you need to fiollow the steps below:
- Visit PlayStation Store and scroll to the bottom of the sidebar.
- Select Redeem Codes and enter the code carefully.
- After entering the code you need to click on Redeem.
Moving on to the solutions to fix PS4 Error WC-40377-1.
Video Guide: PS4 Error WC-40377-1
If you think your internet connection is working properly then PS4 Error WC-40377-1 can’t redeem PlayStation Account might be due to PSN servers that will be undergoing maintenance,
so, all you can do is confirm that this problem exists.
How do I check my PSN status?
And for that, all you need to do is:
- Go to the PlayStation Network Service Status page.
- Check the service status and if there’s any issue all you have to do is wait.
- If the server issue is fixed then do check for system software updates.
- And if the site won’t load then surely it’s your internet connection problem.
For this follow the next solution.
Solution 2: Other Useful Tips For Solving PS4 Error WC-40377-1
If your PSN server is working properly then here are some useful tips that can help you solve funds cannot be added to wallet PS4:
- You need to check the date of expiry when you buy the PlayStation card.
- You should also look for your country flag if you are buying a physical one or make sure it’s of the same region as you are in.
- Try to refresh your PlayStation store account
- Some vouchers require an activation code to work so, it’s best you contact the seller to activate your voucher.
- Check your wallet so, that your limit is not being exceeded that $250.
Solution 3: Check Transaction History to Fix PS4 Redeem Code Doesn’t Work
You can also make sure that you used the voucher by checking your transaction history that can lead to fixing PS4 Error WC-40377-1.
Just follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings
- Select Account Management > Account information
- Go to Wallet and then choose the Transaction History option
- Now you can choose the date or month of which transaction you want to see.
- Click on Next and you can see the purchases you made and if it includes a voucher or not.
Solution 4: Contact PS4 Support
The last way you can sort out PS4 Error WC-40377-1 is to Contact PS4 Support.
The issue can be specific to your console and PS4 Support can possibly fix this.
I hope you get to fix PS4 Error WC-40377-1 Redeem error codes. And in the future, if you don’t want WC-40377-1 to occur then you need to be very careful in buying the voucher such as checking the date and the region.
If you got any questions just let us know in the comment section below.
How much money can you have in your PSN wallet?
You can have a total of $250 in your PSN limit and any amount exceeding this won’t be added to your account.
Why can’t I add a payment method on PS4?
If you can’t add a payment method on PS4 this can be due to incorrect information entered by you so make sure you are entering the correct address.
How do I top up my PS4?
You can top up your PS4 by following the steps below:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Account Management > Account information
3. Choose Wallet and select Add Funds
4. Now select a payment method and amount to top up your wallet.
Can you use a redeem code twice PS4?
You can redeem the code once on PS4 and once it gets entered into the account you won’t be able to redeem it again
How do I check if my PSN code is valid?
You can check your PSN code is valid by redeeming it. If the code is valid you will receive a confirmation step and if it isn’t it will be rejected with an error message.