PS5 Error 107938-8?
Are you seeing an error message saying “Something Went Wrong” on your screen?
If yes then you are not the only PS5 user having this issue.
So right now there will be some questions in your mind such as
What causes PS5 Error 107938-8?
PS5 Error 107938-8 is caused due to the following reasons:
- When a game doesn’t update or the patch due to some bugs in the version.
- It occurs mostly when you are trying to download these games digitally such as Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Demos’s Souls, and many others.
How to fix PS5 Error 107938-8?
You can fix PS5 Error 107938-8 by doing the following steps:
- Power cycle your PS5 without rest mode.
- Delete the game and download it again and Reinstall.
- Make sure you use a wired Ethernet connection for speedy download.
Solution: Download and Reinstall the Game to Fix PS5 Error 107938-8
This fix is so far only for Digital downloads.
The only Official fix on the PlayStation website to fix is:
- Delete and Reinstall the application again.
- And make sure you don’t turn off your console during the updated process.
The reason the fix works is whenever you download the game fully it comes with the latest version and one thing you need to keep in mind is that it will take around several hours depending on the huge size of the game so make sure you got a speedy internet connection for fast download.
And if you are downloading it physically through a disk then PS5 Error 107938-8 will still occur.
If the above solution didn’t work for you then all you need to do is wait until Sony comes with a proper solution.