How to Delete a User Profile on PS4?
PS4 allows the user to have more than one profile. This enables the user to sell PS4 to anyone and the buyer can make their profile easily
Are you wondering that are you able to delete the previous user profile?
You are trying to delete the profile but the PS4 isn’t letting you do that?
If you are experiencing all these queries then
We have compiled Updated solutions to delete a user profile on PS4.
But before le have a quick FAQ about How to Delete a User Profile on PS4?
Does Deleting a user on PS4 delete the account?
Delete a user profile on PS4 only deletes a profile of the user with save data and screenshots and the account will stay intact.
How do I Permanently delete my PSN account on PS4?
Want to Permanently delete your PSN account on PS4? Follow the detailed solution down below to delete the PSN account on PS4
Can you Delete a PSN account to reuse an email address?
NO, you can’t reuse an email address which used in the past because it stores in the database.
How do I kick someone off my PSN account?
Here is how you can exclude someone off from your PSN account:
- Go to the PlayStation management site and log in.
- On the left side, menu select “Security“
- At the end of the security, section click on the “Sign out from all devices “button.
- Click ok
- This will exclude anyone from your account.
How do I delete family manager on PS4?
Here is how you can delete the family manager on PS4.
Without having a passcode there is the only one way to get rid of the family manager on PS4
- Go to the settings
- Select the account management
- Then select “Active as primary PS4”
- Now select “Deactivate“
- Now sign back in with your user account
Here is how you can see what account is linked to your PSN account.
- Go to the “Account management”
- Now go to the “link with other services”
- Now you can see a list of services/account associated/linked with your PSN account.
Delete a PS4 User Profile: PS4 Account Deletion
If you’re looking to delete a user profile from your PS4, just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select login Setting option
- Now Login setting Menu is opened
- Select ‘User Management’,
- A further menu is opened where two options are available.
- Now select Delete user in order to delete the user profile on PS4.
- A list of user-profiles will open
- Now select the profile you wish to Delete.
- After selecting the profile
- click on it and press Confirm to delete the profile.
- Now your user profile is deleted.
Hope this will help you in Deleting a user on PS4.