Modern Warzone/Warfare Voice Chat Not Working? Battlenet voice chat not working?
Since the launch of the Modern warfare battle online mode many players are having issues like Modern Warzone/Warfare voice chat not working on PC.
So, you don’t need to worry because we have some useful solutions for you to solve Modern Warfare Voice Chat Not Working.
Why is my Voice Chat not working on Modern Warfare?
- Audio drivers of your PC might be outdated
- The microphone might b disabled
- Windows 10 might be outdated
Best Video Guide: Modern Warzone/Warfare Voice Chat Not Working
Solution 1: How do I Activate Voice Chat in Modern Warfare/Warzone?
You can activate voice chat in modern warfare by checking that your microphone is not muted
and enable voice chat to fix Modern Warzone/Warfare Voice Chat Not Working.
How do I fix warzone voice chat?
- Launch Modern Warfare via Battle.net
- Now click on Options and select the AUDIO tab
- And set Voice Chat to enabled
- Now set Open Mic Recording threshold to the lowest (to 0)
- If the setting is too high your voice chat won’t work
- Save settings and launch your warfare to check Modern Warzone/Warfare Voice Chat Not Working
After enabling the voice chat now proceed to the next solution to solve Warzone audio issues after the update.
Solution 2: Update/Reinstall Audio Drivers to Fix Modern Warzone Voice Chat Not Working
If your friends are unable to hear you during the game, then modern warfare PC can’t hear voice chat.
Modern Warfare uses audio drivers installed on your PC and if they are not working properly or outdated then this can be an issue
but you don’t need to worry because it can be solved by
How do I uninstall and reinstall my audio driver?
Here is how you can install and reinstall your an audio driver by just simply following these steps:
- Press Windows and R a dialogue box will appear
- Type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter key
- A device manager box will open and expand Audio inputs and outputs
- Then Right-click on each sound hardware
- Select Uninstall device
- After uninstalling Right-click anywhere on the same box and click scan for hardware changes
- After scanning default audio drivers will automatically be installed
- Restart your PC and launch the Warfare and check if Modern Warzone/Warfare Voice Chat Not Working
If still there’s an issue then try updating your driver. Right-click on sound and hardware and then click Update driver.
Now proceed to the next solution if you still facing Warzone voice chat not working.
Solution 3: Set as Default Communication Device to fix Warzone Audio Issues
To fix Modern Warzone/Warfare Voice Chat Not Working make sure that your audio device is set as the default communication device.
How do I change my default sound settings?
For that you need to follow the steps:
- Right-click on the sound/volume icon at the bottom-right on your taskbar
- Click on Open Sound Settings
- Click on the Sound Control Panel on the right-side second option
- Under the Recording, section right-clicks on the device and selects Set as Default Device
- Then again repeat the step and select Set as Default Communication Device
- Right-click on your default microphone and select Properties
- In the Level tab make sure the microphone is not mute and move the slider to the highest
- Click Apply to save changes
- Relaunch Modern warfare and can’t hear voice chat modern warfare PC will be fixed
ALSO READ: COD Error Code 6 – Modern Warfare
After setting the default communication device the error warzone audio issues error might be resolved. If the error still persists then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 4: Check for Updates Windows 10 To Fix Modern Warzone/Warfare Voice Chat Not Working
Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date as an outdated version of it may lead to modern warfare PC can’t hear voice chat.
How do I check for Windows updates?
So here’s how you can check for updates:
- Press Windows key + I to open settings
- Click on Update & Security
- Now click on check for updates and wait for Windows to download and install the updates if any
- After updating restart your PC and launch Warzone
I hope the above solutions solved Modern Warzone/Warfare Voice Chat Not Working.
If you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.
Why can I not hear voice chat in modern warfare?
When you are unable to hear voice chat in Modern warfare then make sure your headphone or and other audio output device is connected or not and if the device is wired one then check the cables are accurately is connected or not.
Why is my ingame voice chat not working?
Your in-game voice chats not working due to the disconnection of the audio output device. So make sure your audio output device is connected accurately.
How do I fix the warzone audio glitch?
To fix Warzone audio glitch you have to restart the game. Restarting the game will help you to eliminate any error or bug which is causing the Audio glitch in the game.