Modern Warfare Voice Chat Not Working? Battlenet voice chat not working?
Since the launch of the Modern warfare battle online mode many players are having issues like modern warfare voice chat not working PC.
So you don’t need to worry because we have some useful solutions for you to solve Modern Warfare Voice Chat Not Working.
Why is my Voice Chat not working on Modern Warfare?
- Audio drivers of your PC might be outdated.
- The microphone might b disabled.
- Windows 10 might be outdated.
Solution 1: How do I Activate Voice Chat in Modern Warfare?
you can activate voice chat in modern warfare by checking that your microphone is not muted
and enable voice chat to fix Modern Warfare Voice Chat Not Working.
- Launch Modern Warfare via Battle.net.
- Now click on Options and select the AUDIO tab.
- And set Voice Chat to enabled.
- Now set Open Mic Recording threshold to the lowest(to 0).
- If the setting is too high your voice chat won’t work.
- Save settings and launch your warfare to check Modern Warfare Voice Chat Not Working.
Solution 2: Update/Reinstall Audio Drivers to Fix Modern Warfare Voice Chat Not Working
If your friends are unable to hear you during the game, then modern warfare PC can’t hear voice chat.
Modern Warfare uses audio drivers installed on your PC and if they are not working properly or outdated then this can be an issue
but you don’t need to worry because it can be solved by
just simply following these steps:
- Press Windows and R a dialogue box will appear
- Type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter key
- A device manager box will open and expand Audio inputs and outputs.
- Then Right-click on each sound hardware
- Select Uninstall device
- After uninstalling Right-click anywhere on the same box and click scan for hardware changes.
- After scanning default audio drivers will automatically be installed
- Restart your PC and launch the Warfare and check if Modern Warfare Voice Chat Not Working.
If still there’s an issue then try updating your driver. Right-click on sound and hardware and then click Update driver.
Solution 3: Set as Default Communication Device
To fix Modern Warfare Voice Chat Not Working make sure that your audio device is set as default communication device.
For that you need to follow the steps:
- Right-click on the sound/volume icon at the bottom-right on your taskbar.
- Click on Open Sound Settings.
- Click on the Sound Control Panel on the right-side second option.
- Under the Recording, section right-clicks on the device and selects Set as Default Device.
- Then again repeat the step and select Set as Default Communication Device.
- Right-click on your default microphone and select Properties.
- In the Level tab make sure the microphone is not mute and move the slider to the highest.
- Click Apply to save changes.
- Relaunch Modern warfare and can’t hear voice chat modern warfare PC will be fixed.
Solution 4: Check For Updates Windows 10
Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date as an outdated version of it may lead to modern warfare PC can’t hear voice chat.
So here’s how you can check for updates:
- Press Windows key + I to open settings.
- Click on Update & Security
- Now click on check for updates and wait for Windows to download and install the updates if any.
- After updating restart your PC and launch Warzone
I hope the above solutions solved Modern Warefare Voice Chat Not Working and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.