Did you just run a custom clean using the CCleaner and after the process is completed, you see that CCleaner Not Cleaning Nvidia Installer Files?
As a matter of fact, it’s not only you who’s facing CCleaner Not Nividia Installer Files
but other users also reported this on CCleaner Community.
So, to fix CCleaner Not Cleaning Nividia Installer Files we have 5 easy solutions for you in the guide below.
5 Causes Of CCleaner Not Cleaning Nvidia Installer Files
Solution 1: Restart the CCleaner App
Whenever you encounter CCleaner Not Cleaning Nvidia Installer Files, you should restart the app before trying any further solutions.
Restarting the app will eliminate any temporary error occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software clashing with your app software.
Read More: CCleaner Error Code 91613?
Solution 2: Close Unwanted Programs On Windows 11/10
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs on Windows 11/10 will help you to eliminate the CCleaner Won’t Clean Nvidia Installer Files
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “CCleaner Not Cleaning Nvidia Installer Files” is solved or not.
If the error persists, proceed to the next solution
Solution 3: Check For Updates
Make sure your CCleaner is up to date as the current version could have some bugs due to which CCleaner Not Cleaning Nvidia Installer Files
To make sure your CCleaner is up to date, follow the steps below:
- Launch CCleaner on desktop
- At the bottom left of the app home page, click on the Check for updates option.
- If your CCleaner is up to date you will see a pop-up box saying this is the latest version or else follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can also check for updates from the CCleaner official website.
If you are still facing CCleaner Won’t Clean Nvidia Installer Files then,
continue to the next solution.
Read More: CCleaner Error Code 0x2ee7
Solution 4: Reinstall CCleaner On the Desktop
If you couldn’t fix CCleaner Won’t Clean Nvidia Installer Files then one thing you can try is reinstalling CCleaner.
As it could be due to a corrupted installation of the CCleaner before so, it’s best you uninstall it and then download a fresh version of it.
To reinstall the CCleaner follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Look for the CCleaner and right-click on it to Uninstall.
- Go to CCleaner’s official website and download the latest version.
- Once complete, run this executable file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
- Now launch CCleaner and you should be able to clear Nividia installer files on CCleaner.
And if this didn’t work in fixing CCleaner Nividia installer files not cleared then continue to the next fix.
Solution 5: Contact CCleaner Support
If none of the above solutions worked for you to solve CCleaner Not Cleaning Nvidia Installer Files then, you can contact CCleaner support and let them know about your problem in detail.
Or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Their team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve CCleaner Won’t Clean Nvidia Installer Files.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments sec
What’s the latest version of CCleaner for Windows?
The latest version of CCleaner for Windows is 6.01.9825 and it’s available for download.
What happened CCleaner?
In September 2017, CCleaner 5.33 came with a Floxif trojan horse that could install a backdoor, enabling remote access to 2.27 million infected machines.
What do you do when CCleaner asks you to close Chrome?
Whenever CCleaner asks you to close Chrome click Yes to allow CCleaner to close Google Chrome.