So, you wanted to update your drivers through the CCleaner driver updater but eventually faced Error Code 91613?
If yes then, this must be annoying
As most users are facing this occasionally and reported on the CCleaner community
So, don’t worry because we have 5 easy fixes for you to get over CCleaner Driver Updater Error Code 91613 in the guide below.
5 Causes To CCleaner Error Code 91613
Solution 1: Check For Updates
Make sure your CCleaner is up to date as the current version could have some bugs in it leading to CCleaner Driver Updater Error Code 91613.
To make sure your CCleaner is up to date, follow the steps below:
- Launch CCleaner on desktop
- At the bottom left of the app home page, click on the Check for updates option.
- If your CCleaner is up to date you will see a pop-up box saying this is the latest version or else follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can also check for updates from the CCleaner official website.
If you are still facing CCleaner Error Code 91613 then,
continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: Restart Your PC
You should restart the PC whenever you encounter CCleaner Driver Updater Error Code 91613 or any other bug.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other device you use.
If the restart didn’t help then try to restart your router to fix CCleaner Error Code 91613.
Solution 3: Power Cycle Your Router
As in the CCleaner Driver Updater Error Code 91613 message, it’s written that you should check your network connection so, this solution will work and provide a better internet connection which will help you solve the CCleaner Error Code 91613.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in.
- And check if the Wi-Fi is visible to you or not.
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Best Routers To Buy
If this solution also didn’t work then continue to the next one.
Solution 4: Reinstall CCleaner On the Desktop
If you couldn’t fix CCleaner Driver Updater Error Code 91613 then one thing you can try is reinstalling CCleaner.
As it could be due to a corrupted installation of the CCleaner before so, it’s best you uninstall it and then download a fresh version of it.
To reinstall the CCleaner follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Look for the CCleaner and right-click on it to Uninstall.
- Go to CCleaner’s official website and download the latest version.
- Once complete, run this executable file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
- Now launch CCleaner and you should be able to CCleaner Error Code 91613.
And if this didn’t work in fixing A problem with Driver Updater then continue to the next fix.
Solution 5: Contact CCleaner Support
If none of the above solutions worked for you to solve CCleaner Driver Updater Error Code 91613 then, you can contact CCleaner support and let them know about your problem in detail.
Their team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve CCleaner Driver Updater Error Code 91613.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section
Our Social Handles!
What’s the latest version of CCleaner for Windows?
The latest version of CCleaner for Windows is 6.01.9825 and it’s available for download.
What happened CCleaner?
In September 2017, CCleaner 5.33 came with a Floxif trojan horse that could install a backdoor, enabling remote access to 2.27 million infected machines.
What do you do when CCleaner asks you to close Chrome?
Whenever CCleaner asks you to close Chrome click Yes to allow CCleaner to close Google Chrome.