So, it’s been a couple of days since your installed CCleaner, and whenever you try to run the Health Clean feature, your CCleaner Crashes On Startup.
Is that what you are facing or something similar to this?
So, to fix CCleaner Crashes On Startup On Windows 11 we have 5 easy solutions for you in the guide below.
5 Causes Of CCleaner Crashes On Startup
Solution 1: Check the Server Status
Sometimes the CCleaner servers are down for maintenance or have any technical issues.
So, it is better to check the CCleaner server status before trying out anything else. And if the CCleaner server is down then you wait until its gets back online.
To fix CCleaner Crashes On Startup On Windows 11/10/8/7, follow the steps mentioned down below:
- You need to visit Updownradar which is a site that provides you with the status of various websites and their services.
If the server is working fine then use try closing unwanted programs.
Follow the next solution to know more.
Solution 2: Close Unwanted Programs On Windows 11/10
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs on Windows 11/10 will help you to eliminate the CCleaner Keeps Crashing.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “CCleaner Crashes On Startup On Windows 11” is solved or not.
If the error persists, proceed to the next solution
Read More: CCleaner Error Code 0x2ee7
Solution 3: Turn Off Windows Firewall On Windows 11
It is essential to turn off the Windows Firewall on Windows 11 when CCleaner Keeps Crashing.
Also, this has worked for many users.
So, follow the steps below:
- Press Windows + I to open Settings
- From the left menu select “Privacy & Security“
- Under the Security heading click on “Windows Security“
- Privacy & Security > Windows Security window will open
- Select the “Firewall & network protection” option
- Select Public network and public network windows will open
- Find Microsoft Defender firewall
- Click on the toggle in order to turn off the Windows firewall
- User Control prompt will appear and click “YES“
- Now your Firewall is disabled successfully in Windows 11.
And if you are still facing CCleaner Crashes On Startup On Windows 11/10/8, try the next solution.
Read More: CCleaner Error Code 0x2f7d
Solution 4: Disable Antivirus
Sometimes the antivirus stops some function that is not harmful to the PC leading to CCleaner Crash upon Health Check.
But, the antivirus stops them due to their usual activity or some file looking like a virus. To stop the intervention of antivirus we have to put CCleaner on the exception list.
Consult your antivirus manufacturer’s manuals or website to get the specific steps for disabling the software.
If you are still facing the CCleaner Crashes On Startup On Windows 11 try uninstalling CCleaner.
Read More: CCleaner Error Code 91613?
Solution 5: Reinstall CCleaner On the Desktop
If you can’t fix CCleaner keeps crashing then one thing you can try is reinstalling CCleaner.
As it could be due to a corrupted installation of the CCleaner before so, it’s best you uninstall it and then download a fresh version of it.
To reinstall the CCleaner follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Look for the CCleaner and right-click on it to Uninstall.
- Go to CCleaner’s official website and download the latest version.
- Once complete, run this executable file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
- Now launch CCleaner and you should be able to fix CCleaner Crash upon Health Check
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve CCleaner Crashes On Startup On Windows 11.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section.
What’s the latest version of CCleaner for Windows?
The latest version of CCleaner for Windows is 6.01.9825 and it’s available for download.
What happened CCleaner?
In September 2017, CCleaner 5.33 came with a Floxif trojan horse that could install a backdoor, enabling remote access to 2.27 million infected machines.
Why is CCleaner crashing?
CCleaner crashing due to corrupt downloads or the anti-virus on your PC is blocking its access.