Wondering what is Search Google or type a URL? Gmail, images search google, or type a URL?
It can be anything you want to Google about.
And when you get too much bored you stare at the Google chrome tab and type Search Google or type a URL
You type something that you want to.
What is Type/Enter a URL? What happens when you type a URL into a Browser?
Whenever you open a new tab in Google Chrome and you know the URL of that website you want to visit,
So, what you need to do is:
- On the top, you will see an address bar, but now it’s known as Omnibox.
- Now enter the exact URL in the Omnibox/address bar.
- Press Enter and you will be directed to the website you wanted to visit.
Also Read: PS5 VS PS4: Things You DON’T Know
What is Search Google? Gmail images Search Google or type a URL?
If you forget the URL of the website you want to visit,
then you can simply get access to that website by just using the search feature of Google.
Here’s how you can search Google:
- Just type the name of the website in the search box of the browser.
- Press Enter and Google will open a list of websites related to that name.
- You can select your desired website.
- And you will get your answer to search google or type URL.
Best Video Guide For Search Google or type a URL:
Also Read: Xbox Series X vs PS5: Another Console War?
Search Google or Type URL in Chrome Canary
Chrome canary is mostly for developers and is used to test new features or ideas.
One feature of the canary 36 version is that it buries the URL amongst the top-level domain name and when you are surfing through the website you will only see the website name.
And if you want to see the full URL, you need to:
- On the domain name, there’s an origin chip button located so just click it.
- The button will work by typing chrome://flags/#origin-chip-in-omnibox in the Omnibox/address box.
- Now click on the domain to enable it.
I hope you get to know what Search Google or type a URL is and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.