Facebook Dating Not Working? Facebook Dating Crashing?
Facebook launched its new feature known as Facebook dating which helps you to meet people around your region and in the future, you can think of a good relationship with them.
So many users after installing the app got errors such as Facebook dating app not working/crashing/not loading.
We have compiled a list of solutions for you to get rid of Facebook dating down.
How do I enable Facebook dating?
You can enable Facebook dating by following the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Tap on the three parallel lines on the top right of your feed.
- After following the on-screen instructions your Facebook dating will be enabled.
Where is the Dating icon on Facebook? Where is Facebook Dating?
Why is Facebook Dating Not Working/Showing up?
Facebook dating not showing up could be due to several reasons.
Some of them are:
- You are under 18 and you won’t be able to create your own account.
- Internet connection issues.
- Disabled Notifications.
- Mobile device cache not cleared.
Best Video Guide For Facebook Dating Not Working:
Solution 1: Update Facebook App to Fix Facebook Dating Down
One main reason for Facebook Dating Not Working/down could be an outdated version of Facebook.
So what you need to do is:
- Visit PlayStore or Appstore to upgrade to look for the latest version.
- Or you can turn on automatically download updates.
- After updating try checking Facebook Dating Not Working is fixed or not.
Solution 2: Check your WiFi Connection to Fix Facebook Not Loading
A bad and unstable internet connection can lead to Facebook Dating Not loading
Make sure you
- Contact your Internet Service Provider or you can switch your router off for 5 minutes.
- Turn on Airplane mode for 3 seconds and then turn it off.
- Now turn on your mobile data and check if Facebook Dating Not loading is fixed.
Move on to the next solution to fix Facebook dating not working.
Solution 3: Turn On Location Services to Fix Facebook Dating App Crashing
If you are using Facebook dating for the first time then turning location services on your phone ON is a must.
As Facebook using location services for suggestions and people using Facebook dating app around you.
Here’s how you can turn on the location to get Facebook dating app crashing worked:
- Go to Settings by tapping on the Gear icon
- Choose Applications.
- Look for Facebook.
- Under Permissions, tap Location.
- Now toggle ON the option and check if Facebook Dating Not Working is fixed.
Solution 4: Enable Facebook App Notification to Fix Facebook Dating Broken
Facebook Dating notification can be due to notifications turned off or disabled for Facebook.
So make sure you turn on notifications for Facebook:
- Tap on Settings > Apps & Notification.
- Then choose the app.
- And toggle ON the notification.
- And check if the Facebook dating app not working is fixed.
Solution 5: Check to See if Facebook Is Down
If any other users are reporting for Facebook Dating Not Working then Facebook must be down.
- Check Facebook Platform Status to check for Facebook dating app not working.
- Or Search Twitter #facebookdown.
If the above solution didn’t solve Facebook dating glitch then
follow the next solution.
Solution 6: Clear Mobile Device Cache to Fix Facebook Dating Disappeared
Sometimes the cache gets corrupted leading to a Facebook Dating error.
So clearing up cache from your mobile will get Facebook won’t open on Andriod working and it won’t delete any of your personal data.
- Go to Settings > App
- Look for Facebook.
- Tap on Storage and then Clear Cache.
and Facebook won’t open on android will be fixed.
Solution 7: Restart your Device to Fix Facebook on My Phone is Not Working
Turning your phone off and then turning it on will solve Facebook Dating Not Working as it refresh connections.
Here’s how to restart your device:
- Hold the power button for some seconds and tap on Restart (Andriod)
- Hold the home button and power button at the same time and will restart(iPhone).
Solution 8: Uninstall and Reinstall Facebook App
The least we can do to fix the Facebook Dating app for Andriod not working is to reinstall the Facebook app.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
- Look for Facebook and select Uninstall.
- Long-press the Facebook app.
- Once it starts shaking tap on the X icon.
After this, you can download Facebook from Playstore or Appstore.
Solution 9: Contact Facebook to Fix Facebook Dating Glitch
If none of the above solutions worked then you can go to the Facebook help center and let them know about the issue so they can solve the Facebook dating app crashing.
I hope you go Facebook dating not working fixed and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.