Trying to log in again, and Facebook Dating Is Not Showing Up All of a sudden?
For some users, it might be available previously, and now you can’t seem to access it.
Facebook has come up with Facebook Dating which helps you to meet people around your region and in the future, you can think of a good relationship with them.
Many users are still not able to access it because of some glitches. One of the more famous glitches is Facebook Dating’s liked button greying out.
And if you are clueless about what happened to Facebook Dating, then we have got you as we will:
- First, we would look at the common reasons why it won’t launch/show up.
- Next, we will try to learn how to activate Facebook Dating.
- And lastly, we would try to fix in every possible way to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up.
Facebook dating not showing up could be caused due to several reasons.
- You are under 18 and you won’t be able to create your own account.
- Internet connection issues.
- Disabled Notifications.
- Mobile device cache not cleared.
- Have a Facebook account in good standing that is at least 30 days old.
- It’s still not available in your country.
- Recently Deleted Facebook Dating?
- It wouldn’t be available for 7 days once you delete your profile, so you just need to wait and it would be visible.
How to activate Facebook Dating?
You can activate Facebook dating by following the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Go to your Facebook app and tap , then Dating.
- After following the on-screen instructions your Facebook dating will be enabled.
- More about setting up your Facebook dating profile.
How to Activate Facebook Dating? Complete Walk-through
Where is the Dating icon on Facebook? Where is Facebook Dating?
The dating icon on Facebook can be found by:
- Tapping on the three lines (burger menu)
- Locate the heart icon in the list.
If Facebook Dating not showing up on the menu like this, then there are 7 reasons why?
In which Countries is Facebook Dating Available?
Facebook dating is rolling out slowly to the world and currently, it’s available in 46 countries:
If you live in any other country, then you will have Facebook dating not showing up for you.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
More FAQs about Facebook Dating are answered here
Upcoming are 9 Solutions and we try to fix your Facebook Dating not showing up issue on an iPhone or an Android.
Before trying out anything, try to remember if you deleted your account within the last 7 days.
If yes, then you would have to wait until 7 days are completed to reactivate your Facebook Dating Profile.
If NO, then let’s try our first fix that removes any glitches in the app or the OS even.
Solution 1: Restart your Device
Turning your phone off and then turning it on will solve Facebook Dating Not Working as it refreshes connections and clears out any software bugs.
Here’s how to restart your device:
- Hold the power button for some seconds and tap on Restart (Android)
- Hold the home button and power button at the same time and will restart(iPhone).
Gaming While Dating: Ever Heard of Discord Dating?
Solution 2: Check to See if Facebook Is Down
If any other users are reporting Facebook Dating Not Working, Facebook must be down.
- Check Facebook Platform Status to check for the Facebook dating app not working.
- Or Search Twitter #facebookdown.
Solution 3: Check your WiFi Connection to Fix Facebook Not Showing Up
A poor and unstable internet connection can lead to Facebook Dating Not loading
Make sure you:
- Switch Off your router for 5 minutes and turn it back on.
- Turn on Airplane mode for 5 seconds and then turn it off.
- If using WiFi, try your mobile data
- Contact your Internet Service Provider
If this didn’t help, we will see if you are having an outdated app version.
Solution 4: Update Facebook App to Fix Facebook Dating Down
One main reason for Facebook Dating Not Working/down could be an outdated version of Facebook.
So what you need to do is:
- Visit PlayStore or Appstore to upgrade to look for the latest version.
- Or you can turn on automatically download updates.
- After updating try checking whether Facebook Dating Not Working is fixed.
Not working even with the updated version? let’s see if there are any location issues.
Solution 5: Turn On Location Services to Fix Facebook Dating App Crashing
Using Facebook dating for the first time?
Turning location services on your phone ON is a must.
As Facebook uses location services for suggestions to show people using Facebook Dating around you.
Here’s how you can turn on the location on an Android:
- Go to Settings by tapping on the Gear icon
- Choose Applications.
- Look for Facebook.
- Under Permissions, tap Location.
- Now toggle ON the option and check if Facebook Dating Not Working is fixed.
Here’s how you can turn on the location on an iPhone:
- Go to Settings
- Search for Facebook
- Tap on Location
- Change to either “Always Allow” or “While Using” depending on your preference.
Solution 6: Enable Facebook App Notification
If you are having issues with Facebook Dating Notifications, here’s how you can turn them on:
Turn on notifications on an Android:
- Tap on Settings > Apps & Notification.
- Then choose the app.
- And toggle ON the notification.
- And check if the Facebook dating app not working is fixed.
Turn on notifications on an iPhone:
- Go to Settings
- Search for Facebook
- Tap on Notifications
- Toggle Allow Notifications as per your preference
Solution 7: Clear Mobile Device Cache to Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up
Note: Android Only Solution for Facebook Dating Not Showing Up Error
Sometimes the cache gets corrupted leading to Facebook Dating is Unavailable issue.
So clearing up the cache from your mobile will get Facebook won’t open on Android working and it won’t delete any of your personal data.
- Go to Settings > App
- Look for Facebook
- Tap on Storage and then Clear Cache.
Solution 8: Uninstall and Reinstall Facebook App
Unfortunately, if nothing is working to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up, the last way is to reinstall our apps!
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
- Look for Facebook and select Uninstall.
- Long-press the Facebook app.
- Once it starts shaking tap on the X icon.
After this, you can download Facebook from Playstore or Appstore.
Solution 9: Facebook Help
If none of the above solutions worked, you can go to the Facebook help or this FAQs section and check out any resources that may help you.
I hope you get your Facebook dating not working on your iPhone/Android issue fixed, and if you got any questions? Just let us know in the comment section.