You just wanted to free up some space on your PC or due to any other reason you wanted to uninstall CCleaner
but CCleaner Won’t Uninstall On Windows 11 after many tries?
Is that your situation or similar to this then you don’t need to worry
So, to fix CCleaner Won’t Uninstall On Windows 11/10/8 follow the guide below.
Solution 1: End CCleaner Process On Windows 11
If CCleaner is already running in the background, it will lead to CCleaner Won’t Uninstall On Windows 11/10.
So, it’s best to end all the processes related to CCleaner from Task Manager on Windows 11 and then try again.
How do I end a task in CCleaner?
So, let’s End the CCleaner Process:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Right-click on CCleaner and select End Task
- Now follow the next solution to fix CCleaner Won’t Uninstall On PC.
Read More: How To Change Resolution on Windows 11
Solution 2: Uninstall CCleaner Via Installer File
After ending the process you can fix CCleaner Won’t Uninstall On Windows 11 with the help of the installer file.
For that follow the steps below:
- You need to go to the installation folder of CCleaner.
- Now look for Uninst.exe as mentioned in the picture and open it
- After giving access you need to follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall CCleaner easily.
And if you are still facing CCleaner Won’t Uninstall On Windows 11 then continue to the next solution.
Read More: How To Recover Deleted Files On Windows 11?
Solution 3: Uninstall CCleaner Via Programs And Features
If you couldn’t uninstall CCleaner through the installer file then try it through Programs and Features.
To uninstall CCleaner follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Look for the CCleaner and right-click on it to Uninstall.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve CCleaner Won’t Uninstall On Windows on Windows 11
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section below
Our Social Handles!
What’s the latest version of CCleaner for Windows?
The latest version of CCleaner for Windows is 6.01.9825 and it’s available for download.
What happened CCleaner?
In September 2017, CCleaner 5.33 came with a Floxif trojan horse that could install a backdoor, enabling remote access to 2.27 million infected machines.
Is CCleaner a virus?
CCleaner does not have any type of malware or virus within as it’s just a useful tool to clean up your junk files on a PC.