PS5 Error CE-106667-6? “Something Went Wrong / Download Failed”?
Are you unable to complete your game downloads?
Does your screen show an error message saying “Something Went Wrong”?
If yes, then you are not alone as many other users have reported the same error so we did our best to get you out of this CE-106667-6.
What is PS5 Error CE-106667-6?
PS5 Error CE-106667-6 is the most common error that has occurred so far in PS5 and it occurs whenever you try to download a game and the download fails.
What are the reasons for PS5 Error CE-106667-6?
The only reasons found until now for PS5 Error CE-106667-6 are:
Video Guide For PS5 Error CE-106667-6
Solution 1: Restart Your PS5 in Safe Mode to fix PS5 Error CE-106667-6
You will not lose your personal data while restarting your PS5 in safe mode. Just follow the steps:
- Turn off your PS5 by pressing the power button on the front panel.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep and will boot in Safe Mode.
- Now connect the DualSense Controller and press the PS button on the controller to pair it.
- Select Restart PS5 and press X to reboot your console in Safe Mode.
- Now all you have to do is resume the game and your PS5 Error CE-106667-6 will be fixed.
Editor’s Choice: Must Have PS5 Goodies
Solution 2: Update Your PS5 Firmware to Fix PS5 Error CE-106667-6
To fix PS5 Error CE-106667-6 you need to check for updates and download the latest version.
Although it updates automatically so, its good to check for updates yourself:
- Make sure PS5 is connected to the internet.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to System > System Software.
- Then go to System Software Update and Settings > Update System Software.
- Now, wait for the system to check for updates and if it’s updating don’t try to turn off your PS5.
- And your PS5 Error CE-106667-6 will be solved.
Solution 3: Improve Your Wi-Fi Speed to Overcome PS5 Error CE-106667-6
PS5 Error CE-106667-6 also occurs when the router is too far from your PS5.
So, try bringing your router close to your PS5, and will receive strong signals leading to a stable internet connection.
And if you can’t do this then try buying a powerful router that will provide you strong and wide signals around your house and fix PS5 Error CE-106667-6.
Solution 4: Contact PS5 Support
The last way you can sort out the issue is to Contact PS5 Support.
The issue can be specific to your console and PS5 Support can possibly fix this.
I hope the above solutions solved your Error CE-106667-6 and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section. Get Your Playstation DualSense Wireless Controller
What to do when your PS5 says something went wrong?
When your PS5 says something went wrong you need to restart your Wifi or any other network device from which you are connected to the internet.
What is wrong with the PS5?