How To GameShare On PS5? How to game share PS5?
Are you looking for how-to GameShare with friends and family on PS5?
If yes, then you are in the right place because we have compiled it in some easy steps below.
Yes, Gameshare runs both ways as whoever you share with will have:
- Access to your library.
- And you will have access to any of their games on the console.
You can Gameshare with only one person so you need to think really carefully before you Gameshare with on PS5.
To Gameshare on PS5, you just need to follow these easy steps.
So let’s do it:
- Log in to your PSN account on your PS5.
- Select the Gear icon on the top right of your home screen to access settings.
- Go to User and Accounts.
- And then select the Other option.
- Now select Console Sharing and Offline Play.
- On the first line of the paragraph if it says “[Console Sharing and Offline Play] is enabled for you which means you won’t be able to gameshare so select the Disable button.
- Now log out of your PSN account.
- And login your PSN account to that console you want to game share with.
- Then repeat steps 2 to 5 and select the Don’t Disable button.
At last, you will be able to know how to Gameshare on PS5.