Running out of battery mid-game must be frustrating right? So here are the 5 best power banks for Asus ROG Ally for non-stop gaming sessions.
Asus ROG Ally has a powerful processor and multiple operating modes to give you the best frame rates on a 120 Hertz FHD display. However, this power-hungry console does need some battery improvements for longer gaming sessions. Hence, we have brought you a range of 5 best power banks for Asus ROG Ally to keep the action on the go!
Choosing the right power bank for Asus ROG Ally is essential to maintain battery health and avoid permanent or temporary issues. The 5 best power banks for Asus ROG Ally featured in our list would surely get you the maximum performance out of AC-powered 30W gaming for hours, even with Turbo Mode.
1. Anker 737
Anker is probably the world’s best brand in making high-end charging accessories, and that’s why it’s placed at the top of our list. We picked the Anker 737 to be the top choice for its fairly compact design and quick charging technology that outputs up to 140W with a 24,000 mAh charging capacity.
You can fully charge Asus ROG Ally twice or more, depending on if you’re playing on AC Turbo or simply charging the console. The display panel shows complete information on each charging port on a tiny LED. So, whether you’re charging multiple devices simultaneously or running ROG Ally to its maximum capacity, the Anker 737 won’t disappoint you.
- Packed with Power Delivery 3.1 and bi-directional technology for quick charging.
- Ultra-fast 140W charging output.
- 3 USB charging ports that can be used simultaneously.
- Easy-to-read LED display.
- Flight-approved to carry with your ROG Ally console while traveling.
- Block-shaped design, which makes it hard to carry sometimes.
- The tiny initials make the LED display a bit hard to read.
2. Baseus Blade 100w Power Bank
Baseus nearly sound the same as Asus, but that’s not why we chose this as one of the best power banks for Asus ROG Ally. We chose Baseus Blade as our top choice because of its 100W charging output, up to 20,000 mAh.
It comes with two USB-C and USB-A ports, each with 100W and 65W power. Plus, it has a sleek design that makes it much easier to carry with the console in a traveling case.
- Fully charges within 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Provides reliable AC power support for Turbo Mode.
- Completely charges ROG Ally in less than 2 hours.
- Features a smart LED display to show the remaining charge on the power pack.
- Sleek design for ease of carrying.
- Sleek but not lightweight enough to carry around.
- The display only shows charging details of one device at a time.
3. Alfox 100w Power Bank
Alfox 100w Power Bank is one of our budget-friendly options without compromising power output and charging capacity. We added this to the list of best power banks for Asus ROG Ally because of its 100W power output and massive 30000 mAh battery capacity.
On the fancy side, the design of this power bank is not so appealing. It only features a set of power LEDs that indicate charging percentages in different portions. However, it is compact and features USB-A and USB-C ports for better compatibility.
- It supports 100W fast charging and can fully charge Asus ROG Ally within 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Charging the power bank fully requires only 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Supports both USB-A and USB-C charging at the same time.
- Compatible to charge Asus ROG Ally and play games on Turbo Mode.
- It emits high-pitched sounds when charging the console.
- Features only 2 ports on the whole unit.
4. Omni 20+ 20000 mAh Power Bank
The Omni 20+ 20000 mAh Power Bank is probably our list’s most expensive power bank. This power pack is like the Swiss Army Knife of power banks. It can charge almost every portable device, including the gaming consoles like Asus ROG Ally. This power bank’s special feature is that it also comes with a wireless charging feature. But it may not be productive since ROG Ally is powered by cable.
- High-capacity battery.
- Instantly charges Asus ROG Ally without any power malfunctioning.
- Sturdy design that makes it safe to carry anywhere, anytime.
- Solar charging is supported.
- Outputs 100W and 60W from charging ports.
- Pretty expensive compared to other power banks in its class.
- Heavy to carry around.
5. Zmi Powerpack 25000 mAh Power Bank
Last but not least option among the best power banks for Asus ROG Ally is the Zmi 25000 mAh Powerpack. This power bank can output 90.75 watt-hours for quickly charging ROG Ally. Quality-wise, it’s a great and durable power pack to carry around with your portable gaming console. Overall, it’s a pretty standard choice, but it doesn’t get the looks for the price.
- Decent charging capacity of 25000 mAh.
- Sturdy and durable build quality.
- Recharges in only 1.5 hours.
- It weighs only 580 grams and perfectly fits in a hand-carrying travel bag.
- It may seem incompatible with older devices like MacBook 2016.
- Shows only basic battery information from the LED display.
Carrying a power bank with Asus ROG Ally can secure your gameplay by saving you from unexpected shutdowns. Moreover, you can get the best gaming experience with AC charging to play on Turbo Mode anywhere, anytime. Hopefully, our collection of the best power banks for Asus ROG Ally helped you choose the console.
Can You Charge Asus ROG Ally Wirelessly?
No, Asus ROG Ally only supports wired charging with USB Type-C.
Does Asus ROG Ally Charges on Docked Mode?
Asus ROG Ally automatically charges when plugged in with its official charging dock.