Got PS5 Error CE-10005-6?
Are you seeing this error message on your screen?
Honestly, you are not the only one because many other users have the same issue
So before solving your PS5 Error CE-10005-6, let’s answer some questions that will be on your mind right now
What is PS5 Error CE-10005-6?
PS5 Error CE-10005-6 means that you cannot download or install any game at the moment and usually occurs when you are trying to install the game through a disc.
You should try cleaning the disk properly with a soft cotton cloth and the rest you will found out in Solution 3.
What are the causes of PS5 Error CE-10005-6?
PS5 Error CE-10005-6 can be due to:
- Slow internet
- Disk with dusk or scratches.
- It occurs when you are installing a game or downloading and if your internet connection is not stable which will lead to PS5 Error CE-10005-6.
Solution 1: Clear The Dust In Your PS5
Sometimes the dust in your PS5 can lead to the PS5 Error CE-10005-6.
So, all you need to do is take a soft cotton cloth and wipe the disc clean making sure there are no scratches, and at least do it for 5 minutes and try blowing into the vents or disk drive.
When you are done with this then start your PS5 and see if the PS5 Error CE-10005-6 has solved.
Solution 2: Insert a Disk Into Your PS5
Sometimes PS5 Error CE-10005-6 can be solved by inserting a disk into it.
Your console will detect the disk which will lead to solving PS5 Error CE-10005-6.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Plug the power cable into your PS5
- Now slowly insert your disk into your Standard Edition PS5 and just keep pushing it Slowly and your console will turn on automatically.
- Now, pull your disk out from the console and your issue will be solved
And if this doesn’t work then continue reading the next solution
Solution 3: Power Cycling Your PS5 to fix PS5 Error CE-10005-6
This technique will completely shut down your PS5 making sure all the power is drained.
It will recreate all the configurations before starting up.
So here’s how to power cycle PS5:
- Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the blinking LED light turns off.
- Unplug the power plug from the back of the console.
- Now wait for 20 minutes and plugin everything back and try running PS5 and check if PS5 Error CE-10005-6 is solved.
Solution 4: Reboot Your PS5 in Safe Mode
So restarting PS5 in safe mode has solved the error for many users.
You will not lose your personal data while using this solution.
Just follow the steps:
- Turn off your PS5 by pressing the power button on the front panel.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep and will boot in Safe Mode.
- Now connect the DualSense Controller and press the PS button on the controller to pair it.
- Select Restart PS5 and press X to reboot your console in Safe Mode.
- If PS5 boots back into a safe loop then follow the next solution below.
I hope you find these solutions helpful and if you got any questions, do comment in the comment section below.
Users Also Ask About
If you are using a disc to download, try cleaning your disc thoroughly and blow air into the disc drive.