FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error is also known as an “Anti-Cheat Error“. Some of the players didn’t get an error code and just stuck on the blue screen.
A few other players say when they try to get in the pro clubs option and another option nothing loads up and they just get a blue screen.
The blue screen error occurs due the multiple factors and we will be going to solve this step by step.
Follow the upcoming solutions which will help you to solve the blue screen error on the FIFA 23.
Solution 1: Check the Server Status
Sometimes FIFA 23 is down for maintenance or has technical issues, leading to FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error.
So, it is better to check the server status before trying any further solutions.
To check the server status of FIFA 23, follow the steps mentioned down below:
- Go to the https://help.ea.com/en/fifa/fifa-23/
- Here you can check the server status if the server is down for maintenance they will let you know on this page.
- Similarly when the server is down from a technical issue here the server status will be updated just like stadia is down right now.
Now if the FIFA 23 server is working fine then most probably there is an issue from your side.
Follow the upcoming solutions to troubleshoot your PC to Fix the FIFA 23 Connection Failed error.
Read More: FIFA 23 Keeps Crashing on PS5/PS4? Here Are 7 Quick Fixes
Solution 2: Restart the Game
Whenever you encounter FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error or any game bug, you should restart the game.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error which is occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software clashing with your gaming software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other platform you use.
Solution 3: Close Unwanted Programs
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs will help you to eliminate the FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error.
If there are too many programs running in the background that is using too much internet and causing the FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error is solved or not.
Solution 4: Repair the Anti-Cheat Service
Anti-Cheat Service is a service that protects you from cheaters and this software comes with your game.
When this service gets corrupted your game will not run properly. And Cause a Blue Screen error.
Here are the steps to repair the Anti-Cheat Service.
- Open the File explorer
- Search Easyanti-cheat
- Select EasyAntiCheat_setup.exe
- Right-Click on the EasyAntiCheat_setup.exe
- And Run as Administrator
- The anti-cheat service software will open
- Select FIFA 23
- And click on the “Repair Service” button
- And Service is repaired
After repairing the anti-cheat service it’s time to verify the game files to fix the Blue screen error on FIFA 23.
Solution 5: Verify the Game Files
Sometimes the game file will get corrupted or get deleted which eventually causes FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error.
Verify Game File in Steam (Client software)
Follow the steps to verify the game file on steam software:
- Launch the Steam Software
- Now login in the steam
- Navigate to the library
- Select the game and right-click on the game
- Now select properties
- Now click on the “Local file” Option
- A further menu will open
- Click on the “Verify integrity of the game file“
- Now the software is starting to verify the files and this will take some time.
Solution 6: Check Antivirus Software
Sometimes the third-party antivirus you installed is preventing you to play FIFA 23.
So you need to disable the antivirus for a few minutes to check if the antivirus is preventing FIFA 23 to load properly.
In order, to disable the antivirus follow the step below :
- Select the arrow button on the taskbar a Small menu will open.
- Then click left on the Avast antivirus icon.
- The setting menu will open select ” Avast shield control “
- A further menu you will open select “ 10 minutes option“
- Now restart the game to check if the FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error
Switch to better anti-virus if the antivirus is causing the FIFA 23 blue screen error.
Solution 7: Switch To Better Antivirus
If the above solution indicates that your antivirus is causing FIFA 23 Blue Screen Error and it’s time to change the antivirus.
The CPU Guide brings you the best-discounted deals on Top Tier Antivirus.
I am listing down some Best Anti-Virus with Exclusive discounted offers for The CPU Guide readers.
Hope all of the solutions help you to solve FIFA 23 Anti-Cheat Error.
If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to share your experience with us in the comments section down below or you can reach us on our social handles.