What is the TF card?
TransFlash card is also known as Micro SD card, was jointly developed by Motorola and SANDISK and was launched in 2004.
It is an ultra-small card and so the TF card can be considered as the smallest memory card in today’s world.
What is the SD card?
Secure Digital card is a new generation memory device based on Semiconductor Flash memory.
Because of its small size, fast data transmission speed, and other excellent characteristics, the SD card is widely used in portable devices, such as digital cameras, personal digital assistants, multimedia players.
TF Card VS SD Card
What are the difference b/w Tf Card and Sd card?
TF card - 15 mm x 11 mm x 1 mm Micro SD card - 15 mm x 11 mm x 1 mm (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, micro SDHC).
Mini SD card – 21.5 mm × 20 mm × 1.4 mm (miniSD, miniSDHC, miniSDIO)
Standard SD card – 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm SD (SDSC, SDHC, SDXC, SDIO, SDUC)
Which card is more secure?
The SD card has a write protection switch. While the TF card does not have, but TF card can pass through the card sleeve, convert into an SD card.
The lock switch of the SD card, also known as a write protection switch can protect data from being modified or erased by others. But this doesn’t mean that the SD card is failure-proof and never encounters data loss. Both SD and TF cards are vulnerable to physical damage and logical errors that could lead to data loss. And when that happens, users need to seek TF or SD Card data recovery service.
Can both use at the same time?
If the device is compatible with TF cards you can easily use micro sd if the TF card is not available. but other sd cards will not work in the device due to there different sizes.
What is the expected life of TF And Sd cards?
The current cards both TF and SD cards have a lifespan of 10 years typically on normal usage.
Are micro SD cards better than SD cards?
Well, if we see there are not many benefits we see using micro sd instead of Sd card in their slots.
But, I have mentioned belowi a little more priced micro sd cards which have very good performance as compared to normal sd card.
FRAUD ALERT: This is very Important to save shopping from online iam going to add some images where you can clear differnce between fake and orginal product.
Dont open a product in zip pouch return it immediatlly.
TOP Three Cards for professional use
1. SanDisk 1TB Extreme microSDXC
This card currently Is the top order card with a capacity 1TB. With the speed Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos.
And it’s Not “Class 10” Actually, it is at least 3x more capable at U3 than Class 10. Class 10 is 10 MB per second. There is a new “U” series defined for video, that extends the old class system.
U1 has the same rate as Class 10. U3 is 30 MB per second.
The Extreme is a U3 card.
We only recommend this card for professional use only.
2. SanDisk 400GB Extreme microSDXC
This is a similar product as I mentioned above the same specification with less storage.
3. Lexar Professional 1800x 128GB MicroSDXC
Lexar 1800x is known for its fast speed in professional work.
- Great for 4K recording in aerial and action cameras
- High-speed performance – Leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 1800x (270MB/s)
If you are looking for normal work or home music, you can refer to Lexar 633x series 128gb which brilliantly works in mobile and other normal usage devices.
Top three cards for home and normal use.
For normal use, we don’t need a high-speed card or 4k supported card we only need to run things perfectly and smoothly. This series, I will pick some good three-card which works great and are light on the pocket.
1. SAMSUNG: EVO Select 128GB microSDXC
This is a new card in the market with a very satisfied customer and it’s also cheap from the last version.
- IDEAL FOR RECORDING 4K UHD VIDEO in Android mobiles.
- ULTRA FAST READ/WRITE SPEEDS: Up to 100MB/S Read and 60MB/S Write Speeds
- Memory Card Is Also Water Proof, Temperature Proof, X-Ray proof, and Magnetic Proof
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
2. Lexar Professional 1000x 64GB microSDXC
Lexar Professional 1000x is a great card for normal use devices the price of the product is really economical.
- High-speed performance—leverages UHS-II technology (U3)
- Designed for high-speed capture of high-quality images and extended lengths of 1080P full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Limited Lifetime product support for card
3. SanDisk 32GB Ultra microSDHC
A great micro sd card for small storage and work really fine and run smoothly in today’s modern device.
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras.
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance (A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS.
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920×1080).
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty.
Hope you guys get the idea of which card is appropriate for your requirement.
Feel free to share your experience by comment down below and keep supporting.