Getting Netflix Error NW-3-6?
Getting the message of:
“We’re having a problem connecting to Netflix”?
No need to worry!
I’ve got you covered with some quick and easy fixes to get rid of Netflix Code nw-3-6
Netflix is a Mainstream app for movies/series fans. Any interference while you streaming Netflix. It can be really frustrating when errors stop us from using Netflix.
Before we get started, let’s look at why does Netflix Error Code NW-3-6 even occur?
Editor’s Choice: Express VPN For Netflix
The CPU Guide brings you the Best Offer. We have been partnered with ExpressVPN for an exclusive offer for our readers.
Get 3 Months FREE on a ONE-year Subscription to Express VPN by using this special LINK to get uninterrupted streaming of Netflix.
How do I fix the Netflix server error?
To Rectify this server error you have to restart your modem
- Turn off your device laptop/TV/iPad.
- Unplug your Internet modem and wait 30 seconds.
- Plugin your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Plugin your router and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Turn on your device and try to open Netflix again.
What is NW36 Netflix? What does Netflix Error NW-3-6 mean?
This error occurs when there is a problem with your device which is preventing you to access the Netflix server.
Why is Netflix not working on my Smart TV?
This is might be due to the connectivity issue with your TV.
or Netflix app on your TV also preventing your access to the Netflix streaming.
so you better reinstall the Netflix app on the TV.
Solution 1: Restart Your Device To Fix Netflix Code NW-3-6.
One of the most simple solutions is to:
- Turn off your device/TV and wait for at least 2 minutes
- Now Turn on the TV and go to the Netflix app
- If the error didn’t show up you are good to go but
If the Netflix Error Code NW-3-6 still exists then go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Power Cycle your WIFI Router TO Fix Netflix Error Code NW-3-6
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution has worked for many users in fixing the audio.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if the error Netflix code nw-3-6 is solved
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Solution 3: Switch To a More Reliable VPN.
If you are using a VPN extension in your web browser then it’s the first issue. You have to disable all VPNs and prefer the desktop version VPNs which are reliable to use. And these premium VPNs are available on all devices.
For your convince, I am listing down some most reliable plus they are working with other users without giving Netflix Error Code NW-3-6
This will probably rectify Error Code NW-3-6? but if Netflix is still giving errors, then go to the next solution.
Solution 4: Set IP Address to Static for Smart TV TO Fix Netflix Error Code NW-3-6
This solution for that user who is experiencing unstable internet.
Unstable internet will prevent you to access Netflix and it’s a big barrier for smooth streaming.
In order To smooth out the experience:
Change your LG Smart TV DNS server addresses
- From your TV remote, press on the gear icon button then press on “Settings”.
- Now press on the three dots “All setting“.
- Press on the globe icon “Network” and on “Wi-Fi connections”
- Press on “Advanced Wi-Fi Settings”
- When the Advance Setting is open click on the edit button 6
- In the “IP address” Type your IP address as “220.127.116.11”, or enter “18.104.22.168”.In the “Subnet Mask” field enter the mask of your router’s network. It normally is 255.255.255.0.
- In the “Gateway” field enter the full IP address of your router.
- Press on “Connect”
How to Change DNS Settings on a Samsung Smart TV?
This solution will enable your internet you provide better connectivity and speed, to change the DNS servers your Smart TV uses.
Internet Connectivity Errors Occur are common. Fix them Completely on your favorite platforms:
Changing the DNS server settings on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press Menu on your remote
- Select Network option
- Select the Network Status option
- Select IP Settings
- Select DNS Setting
- Select Enter Manually
- Input your DNS address here
Hope the above solution helps you in fixing Netflix Error NW-3-6.
Share your experience with us by commenting down below.