Source Not Supported Chromecast on Netflix?
Is Netflix not working on Chromecast when you stream a movie on your TV or other devices to Netflix?
No need to worry!
I’ve got you covered with some quick and easy fixes to get rid of Netflix Error Chromecast source not supported!
Netflix is a Mainstream app for movie/series fans. Any interference while you streaming Netflix. It can be really bothersome when errors hit and halt us from using Netflix.
Before we get started, let’s look at why does
Netflix Error source not supported Chromecast Netflix even occur?
READ ALSO: Netflix Error UI-800-3? Couldn’t Connect to Netflix?
Netflix not working on Chromecast?
You can use the Netflix app for Chromecast and Chromecast Ultra to control Netflix from your Android device or your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
If you use the Google Chrome browser, you can also send Netflix to your Sony/LG/Samsung TV from your computer.
READ ALSO: Netflix Audio Out of Sync? Audio delay? No Sound?
Editor’s Choice: Express VPN For Netflix
The CPU Guide brings you the Best Offer. We have been partnered with ExpressVPN for an exclusive offer for our readers.
Get 3 Months FREE on a ONE-year Subscription to Express VPN by using this special LINK to get uninterrupted streaming of Netflix.
100% money-back guarantee: Don’t miss this opportunity!
Video Guide: Source Not Supported Chromecast Netflix
READ ALSO: Netflix Error F7111-1331? Streaming Error?
Solution 1: Restart All Devices
- Turn off your TV.
- Now unplug your Google Chromecast from the TV.
- Next, turn off the Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for half a minute.
- Now turn on your modem. Let it do all its startup magic for at least a minute or two.
- After that, you can turn on the Wi-Fi router. Again, allow for up to two minutes until it stabilizes the connection with the router and the other devices it serves.
- Turn on your TV and wait some 20 seconds.
- Now plug in your Chromecast to the TV.
- Chromecast will now initialize, so again allow 20-30 seconds until it establishes all connections.
When all devices are online and ready to go, try casting the same content you had a problem with. This way you’ll know if the restart did the trick. If not, you can try the following Solutions.
READ ALSO:Netflix Error Code: m7111-5059 | Codigo de error: m7111-5059
Solution 2: Check Wi-Fi Networks to Fix Cast Source not Supported
As some Wi-Fi routers have the ability to create several Wi-Fi networks at the same time, you might want to check which network your devices are using.
For example, your router might have two networks running simultaneously – “Home 1” and “Home 2”.
If your Chromecast is connected to “Home 1” and your phone is using the “Home 2” network, they won’t be able to find each other.
Although both are using the same physical router, they’re actually on two completely different networks that can’t communicate with one another.
You need to make sure both are connected to the same WiFi.
READ ALSO: Netflix Error Code M7353-5101
Solution 3: Disable Extensions to Fix Netflix not working on Chromecast?
Netflix error code m7353 5101 can be the result of an extension on your browser.
The extension can be the cause of the crashing of the Netflix application.
So, we will try disabling the extension one by one to see which extension is barring the streaming of Netflix.
To Disable Extension follow the given steps:
NOTE: This solution is based on Chrome browser but these steps also apply on the other browsers too.
1. In your system, visit the Chrome address bar.
2. Next, type “chrome://extensions” in the Chrome address bar and press the Enter key.
- Open Google Chrome on the top right side of the browser you will see three dots Click on them.
- A setting menu will open then click on the More tools option.
- A further menu will open where you able to see the Extensions option Click On it.
3. Now you will be able to see a list of extensions on your screen.
- All the enabled extensions will appear blue.
- while all the disabled extensions will appear grey.
- You have to look at all the enabled extensions in the list that are not necessary.
To disable these extensions, press the toggle button.
5. After disabling the extensions, visit the Netflix page.
6. At the end after Refreshing it.
Hope this solution fixed your error.
This solution also fixes Netflix Error Code M7121-1331.
And try to do these three solutions step by step and first try quick fixes.
Hope this will help you out.