No need to worry!
I’ve got you covered with some quick and easy fixes to get rid of Netflix m7121-1331!
Netflix is a Mainstream app for movie/series fans. Any interference while you streaming Netflix. It can be really bothersome when errors hit and halt us from using Netflix.
Before we get started, let’s look at why does Netflixm7121-1331 even occur?
What Does Error Code M7121-1331 Mean On Netflix?
If you see the error code M7121-1331 on your computer, it usually means there’s a problem with your browser.
How to Fix Netflix Error Code m7121-1331?
To fix this Error Code m7121-1331 there multiple quick ways.s to solve the error:
- Restart your PC or any other device where you are using Netflix.
- Update your browser with the latest version
- Try using another browser.
Why Does Unexpected Error on Netflix Occur?
Unexpected Error occurs due to multiple reasons but if your Netflix is giving you Error Code m7121-1331, then this might be due to the browser issue.
Solution 1: Check the Netflix server status
There’s a possibility that the problem is caused by an offline Netflix server.
If it is down then you will just have to wait until it goes back online.
And, if the Netflix Servers are working fine, then you might need to disable your browser extensions.
READ ALSO: Source Not Supported Chromecast on Netflix?
Solution 2: Disable Extensions
Netflix error code m7121-1331 can result from a buggy extension on your browser that might contradict Netflix.
The extension can be the cause of the crashing of the Netflix application.
So, we will try disabling the extension one by one to see which extension is barring the streaming of Netflix.
To Disable Extensions follow the given steps:
NOTE: This solution is based on Chrome browser but these steps also apply on the other browsers too.
1. In your system, visit the Chrome address bar.
2. Next, type “chrome://extensions” in the Chrome address bar and press the Enter key.
- Open Google Chrome on the top right side of the browser you will see three dots Click on them.
- A setting menu will open then click on the More tools option.
- A further menu will open where you able to see the Extensions option Click On it.
3. Now you will be able to see a list of extensions on your screen.
- All the enabled extensions will appear blue.
- while all the disabled extensions will appear grey.
- You have to look at all the enabled extensions in the list that are not necessary.
To disable these extensions, press the toggle button.
5. After disabling the extensions, visit the Netflix page.
6. At the end after Refreshing it and Netflix error m7121-1331 will be fixed.
Cookie & cache is sometimes is the cause of the unexpected error occur in Netflix.
So, it’s good to try to eliminate the cookies & cache.
If you do not clear the cookie & cache it will show errors again and again due to the old data stuck in the cookie.
- Try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache data. In Google Chrome, press the Ctrl + Shift + Del hotkey.
1. Press Ctrl + H.
2. The History page will open.
3. On the left side Click on Clear browsing data.
- Select the All-Time option for the time range.
- Select the Cookies and Cached data options.
- Click the Clear data button.
- And your cookies and cache will be cleared.
Solution 4: Uninstall the Web Browser
If the problem is caused by an outdated or corrupted browser, you will have to update or reinstall this.
- Press Windows + R, type “appwiz.cpl” in the dialogue box, and press Enter.
- Once in the application manager, search for the target browser, right-click and select Uninstall
- Restart your computer and navigate to the official website of the browser you uninstalled. Download the latest version to an accessible location and install it.
At the try to do these three solutions step by step and first try quick fixes.
Hope this will help you out.