The Threads app doesn’t automatically follow people for you. But it does have a handy feature that lets you send multiple follow requests at once, making it easier to connect with others which we will discuss further in the article.
How To Auto Follow Users In Threads App on Android?
By now you should have known that the Threads app does not have an auto-follow feature but in the future, you might be able to see it
However, the Threads app has a bulk follow feature for Android users:
- Tap the Profile tab on the bottom navigation bar in the app
- If you followed some users then you will see followers on the left side of the screen below your name. Tap on it.
- Now go to the Following tab where you will see the accounts you are following and there is an option See all.
- Tap on it to see the users you are following on Instagram but not on the Threads app yet.
- Tap on the Follow All at the bottom of the screen
- A prompt will open asking you to confirm.
So, that’s all you need to know How To Auto Follow Users In Threads App if you got any questions just let us know in the comments section below