Sadly, some users have complained that they can’t upload photos from outside the gallery on the Threads app. If you’re dealing with the same issue, then the answer is that
it is not possible to post photos that are saved outside the gallery on the Threads app yet.
However, there is one option through which you can try Post Photos From Outside Of The Gallery On The Thread
How To Post Photos From Outside The Gallery On Threads iPhone?
Just follow the steps below:
- You need to download the photo that you want to post on your iPhone and it will be directly saved in your Photos
- Go to the photo you wish to attach.
- Tap the Share icon and then select Copy Photo
- Now launch the Threads app Create a new post.
- Now, paste the photo directly into the thread.
So, that’s it and you will be able to Post Photos From Outside Of The Gallery On Thread iPhone.