Fed up with Roblox Errors?
You would be wondering why this error happens? And How can I fix them?
There are many reasons that you facing errors while playing Roblox. It sometimes has to do with your internet connection, internal error, or server errors.
We have compiled a complete guide to fix any sort of Roblox errors you can face.
To solve these all types of errors (game errors, website errors, etc) follow the solutions below:
Roblox Errors Codes
Usually, while playing the game the error message will appear in the center of the screen in the form of the dialog box. Sometimes the error will be displayed in the form of a separate page with the Roblox themed image.
You’ll see an error code along with the message, and here we have listed solutions to all types of error codes you can face:
2 Types of Roblox Errors
Down for maintenance
“The site is currently down for the maintenance, Be back soon”
- check back shortly! Our payment system under maintenance”
- this message to fix something when the administrator lockdown or something goes wrong in the background.
The screen is also used when the site is under maintenance.
To Fix: this error wait until maintenance work gets completed
Too many redirects
“The page isn’t working”
- the page isn’t redirecting properly”
- message or error seems when the site redirects to the membership/creation disabled.aspx page. When banned, The pages redirect back to membership/not approved.aspx, also create an infinite loop.
Fix: First, clean your browser cookies by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc. Mark the Cookies option in the Clear browsing Data dialog box and click clear now.
“Sorry! An error occurred”
- show due to faulty internet connection or caused due to Roblox issues from the user. It is also known to occur when trying to register or sign up using the Internet Archive and signup with the username “hs4” and “NOLI”
Game Pass Loading Error
“Failed to load game passes. Please try again later”
- when the game pass request fails, which can be caused by Roblox issues or faulty user internet connection. Also, known for trying to view game passes through the Internet Archive website.
FIX: Wait for the server to fix the problem, or restart the Internet. This should fix the Roblox error.
Maximum Numbers of Friends
“Unable to Process Request. That user currently has the max number of Friends allowed”
“You cannot accept their Friend request until they remove a Friend”
- when a player attempts to become a friend with the user who has the largest number of friends allowed on Roblox
Updating avatar error
“Number of items you don’t own in this outfit:1”
- Usually occurs when accessing limited items like trying to wear a limited hat. The limited inventory might be already sold, traded, or in the worst case deleted.
Fix: Now that you know what exactly was causing the errors. The fix is now simple, all you need is to access an available item from the shop.
“Error | An unexpected error occurred.
Please try again later”
Network issues can cause problems, and disabling proxies can help you. Let’s get started with the most suspected issue.
Roblox Error Code 400
“400|There was a problem with your request”
- When a device’s web request is invalid or otherwise incorrect. It can also occur when looking for inventories of completely deleted accounts.
FIX: Make sure that you are not browsing through the eliminated account.
Roblox Error Code 403
- don’t have the authorization to view this page”
- when you try to display a restricted page (For Example, staff-only pages) that the user cannot access, or when the user has prohibited IP/ Poison.
FIX: this fixing is very simple no need to visit the game’s admin section if you have not a proper authorization to do so.
Roblox Error Code 404
“Requested page not found”
- when the URL leads to a page that could not be found or does not exist. Will often occur due to an invalid URL or when players post the ID of someone terminated from Roblox.
FIX: Put the correct player ID OR check the URL is correct.
Roblox Error Code 500
“500|An Unexpected error occurred”
- when the server encountered an internal error on mis-configuration and cannot complete the web request.
Roblox Error Code 503
“The request could not be satisfied”
- when Roblox is down or interrupted but not for maintenance, or entering the URL roblox.com/request-error?code=503 will not bring up this page, instead of displaying the “An error occurred” error.`
FIX: wait a few hours for a server to be allocated for it or a request is assigned to another server.
Roblox Error Code 504
“took too long to respond”
- the timeout of the web host may be caused by Roblox maintenance/ server downtime or the user’s internet connection failure.
FIX: You can wait a few hours if the problem is with the game server, or reboot the router or change the type of network.
Roblox Error Code 805
“an error occurred, please try again later”
- when trying to load Roblox on Some VPNs or load websites with invalid IP.
FIX: try using any other VPN service or disable the VPN altogether.
2. Game Errors
“An unexpected error occurred and Roblox needs to quit. We are Sorry”
It is displayed as a generic error message displayed during a client crash, which may be caused by insufficient memory, high ping, extreme lag, or connecting to the game using a known exploit.
FIX: Go to the task manager using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Esc and End task of applications that take up too much memory.
“Failed to download or apply critical settings, please check your internet connection. Error info: SslConnectFail”
- when the DNS resolution fails or the user loses the Internet when connecting to Roblox.
FIX: To fix this error, you should have a good internet connection without any network drop.
“An error occurred trying to launch the game. Please try again later”
- Mobile version
- The game failed to start for an expected reason” when the client fails to start when joining the game, it may be caused by an internet connection failure or Roblox maintenance.
- an error can also occur if you try to join the game after disabling your Roblox account.
FIX: Make sure your internet is working. If all is well on your part, wait a few hours. This may be causing server problems.
Loading error 0*1
“Roblox cannot startup. User code is 0x1”
- to users who violate Roblox’s Terms of Service. This error occurs when the user is denied access.
- failure update.wmw”
- when the server cannot complete the update or encounter problems. This may happen when Roblox encounters a problem or because the current version of Roblox lags a lot.
FIX: Create another new account and log in to the game.
“This item is not currently for sale. Your account has not been charged”
- purchased failed because your account does not have enough Robux. Your account has not been charged.
- The purchase of Donations failed because something went wrong. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later”
- when the user tries to purchase a product and a problem occurs. This may be the case when trying to use ticket purchase items, but this is not always the case.
FIX: get more game currency, i.e. Robux, and try again with the purchase.
Roblox Error Code 6 “An error occurred while starting Roblox”.
When the launcher times out when downloading a new version or starting a game. This may be due to an Internet connection error or antivirus detection.
The Error Message Says:
“The Roblox game you are trying to join is currently not available. (Error Code 103)”.
This error code 103 appears on Xbox one when you are trying to playing the game on the Xbox console. While many users have reported that they are using an Xbox account while running Windows properly.
You might be unable to add your friend, and every time you attempt to add your friend, you would face an error hindering you from the fun you were about to have.
You are unable to see content other people make because of how your account is set up
Unable to Join
Your Xbox account settings prevent you from playing user-generated content. You can change this in your Xbox Settings or on Xbox.com
Roblox Error Code 116 on Xbox occurs when the game requires access to both online multiplayer and user-created content.
This error occurs in child accounts. If you are using a family account on Xbox because these accounts have limited permissions, some settings may require adjustments to provide access to games in the Roblox application.
Roblox Error Code 256/274
“Developer has shut down all game servers or game server has shut down for other reasons, please reconnect(ErrorCode:256)”
- the game’s developer has temporarily shut down the game server. Please try again.(ErrorCode:274)”
- when the developer manually shut down the game server (usually when updating the game), or when the player is banned from the game.
“There was a problem receiving data, please reconnect.(ErrorCode:260)”
- when the Roblox web server has not received any data.
Here’s are few tips that might help you with Roblox 260 error;
It is displayed when no data is received by the Roblox web server, whether it is depending on the games or the Internet connection. when the connection is build up, the problem will go down by itself.
- Try connecting to the game (Server) later
- Logout they re-sign in your Roblox ID later
In the meantime, check your internet connection and see if you are experiencing some internet connection issues.
Roblox Error Code 261
“There was a problem streaming data, please reconnect.(ErrorCode:261)”
- when the server is unable to send feedback on the data request, it may be caused by an internet Connection failure or Roblox downtime or other issues.
Roblox Error Code 262
“There was a problem sending data, Please reconnect.(ErrorCode:262)”
- when the game cannot be loaded after data transmission fails.
Roblox Error Code 264
- account launched the game from a different device. Reconnect if you prefer to use this device.(ErrorCode:264)”
“You are already playing a game. Please shutdown the other games and try again(ErrorCode:264)”
when the game user is already in a game on another device and tries to join the game. This error may indicate an unknown/unwanted user on the account. This error can also occur if the player is warned in the game. However, this error code has been replaced with 273 instead of 264.
“You were kicked from this game: Unspecified reason (ErrorCode:267)”
- “have been kicked from the game”
- “were kicked from the game: Sorry! you are not allowed in this super top secret game yet.”
- “were kicked from this game: Banned”
- when a user is kicked from a game session using scripts (including administrative commands). This error is usually not caused by Roblox, but by a script inserted by the game developer.
“You have been kicked by server.please close and rejoin another game.(ErrorCode:268)”
- when the user is kicked out of the game and forced to join another server. This may happen due to general connection problems, in some cases, it is exploited or there is a lot of lag. This error also occurs when using a compatibility layer (such as wine) to play a game on Linux.
FIX: You should not use any game exploits, make sure that the game has enough memory to run, and make sure the Internet is working.
Roblox Error Code 271
“Server was shut down due to no active players “
- have been kicked by a server, please reconnect”
- to find instance”
- an old version of “server has been shut down due to no active players”.From ???? to 2015.
Roblox Error Code 272
“Disconnected due to Security key Mismatch”
- connection due to an error”
- The cause of this error is unknown and many players cannot play Roblox. It was fixed the next day. It is also displayed when the user tries to join the game while loading the exploit.
- happens when you have a short history of cheating or exploitation in a certain game.
Roblox Error Code 273
- from the game, possibly due to the game joined from another device”
- when the user joins the game using other devices, sometimes when warning or prohibited the user from entering the game.
Roblox Error Code 275
“Roblox has shut down the server for maintenance. Please try again.”
- has shut down this game server for maintenance
- the message is displayed when Roblox shuts down the game server for maintenance, or if Roblox staff deletes the game while playing the game.
FIX: All you can do is wait until the server problem is fixed.
“Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect”
“please check the internet connection and try again later”
- when the client has many different internet connection issues while playing a game, but sometimes it may happen randomly, this is because Roblox needs to fix the error, and may eventually cause the player to randomly disconnect, after which the player will not be able to reconnect the same server ID 17. This can also happen when the player’s IP address has changed(e.g disconnecting/ connecting to a VPN Changing the player’s IP address) or when the player/ user turns off the WI-FI.
Roblox Error Code 278
- were disconnected for being idle 20 minutes”
- when the player is idle for 20 minutes or more in the game. This feature is designed to prevent users from wasting the Roblox server space.
“To connect to the game.(ID=17:Connection the attempt failed.)”
This error may sometimes occur when a user tries to rejoin one or the same server before Roblox disconnects from the previous access. It can also occur if a client is unable to connect to the game server if Roblox is down.
Roblox Error Code 280
“Your version of Roblox may be out of date. Please update Roblox and try again.”
- when the client expires for some players for an unknown reason, this may also happen at random periods. This error can also occur when the date and time setting of your PC is incorrect.
“This game is currently unavailable. Please try again later.”
“This game has ended”
- when the client tries to join the server that is shutting down, or when the player tries to rejoin the server before Roblox disconnects the server from its previous visit. (ID 17/279 may also occur), if the player tries to join the disconnect on the same server. This error will also pop up when ROBLOX is uninstalled while playing a game.
FIX: wait until the game ends, and then join the server. Also, if you left this server between them, wait a while before joining.
Roblox Error Code 522
“Followed user has left the game”
- the user you attempted to join has left the game”
- is displayed when the player who joins the user leaves and tries to add it to the game.
Roblox Error Code 523
“The status of the game has changed and you no longer have access. Please try again later”
“This game is restricted”
- when the player tries to join a closed server or the player rejoins a separate server.
“You don’t have permission to join this game”
“Not authorized to join this game”
- during Roblox’s downtime, after trying to join the VIP server, they cannot join, or when trying to join the game as a guest.
Roblox Error Code 529
“We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again letter”
- when Roblox is down or slow. When a player disables an internet connection before playing a game, it may sometimes appear on the mobile device.
FIX: Use high-speed internet to fix this error
Can’t join place 741071570: HttpError:ConnectFail (ErrorCode: 610)
This error occurs when you are trying to play a game in Roblox, sometimes the error occurs due to a problem on the server.
Roblox Error Code 769
“Teleport Failed: Unknown exception “
- fails for unknown reasons
Roblox Error Code 770
“root place is not active.”
- are trying to teleport to a non-existent game
Roblox Error Code 771
“Teleport failed, a server is no longer available”
- when trying to transfer to a game server that no longer exists or is closed.
FIX: Be sure to check the server and the region where you are trying to teleport.
Roblox Error Code 772
“Teleport failed, a server is full”
- when trying to transfer to a complete game server.
FIX: Wait for the user to leave the game then the error will be fixed.
Roblox Error Code 773
“Teleport failed; this game has not been approved yet”
- when trying to transfer to an unapproved game, which means that the game has been reviewed by the host after multiple reports.
FIX: Do not try to access regions that are not permitted by administrators.
“We are undergoing maintenance”
Authentication Error: Trouble communicating with Roblox servers. Please try again later. (Error Code: 901).
- The Roblox Xbox One error code 901 is a bug that usually occurs when the Roblox application needs an update.
- Another cause of this error is an expired Roblox.
The above methods will help you to fix your Roblox Errors while you playing, sometimes user playing game and the dialog box error will appear on the screen, and the user won’t know what to do, there are many types of Roblox errors I explained above in the details what errors you are facing in the game and what is the solution if you didn’t understand please comment below.