Are you Facing Roblox Error Code 106 on Xbox?
You might be unable to add your friend, and every time you attempt to add your friend, you would face an error hindering you from the fun you were about to have.
I know how you’re feeling, and I want you to get rid of it ASAP.
So, just stick along and quickly fix the Roblox Error Code on Xbox.
How to fix the Roblox 106 error code on Xbox One?
It is very simple as logging into the Roblox website through a console browser, laptop, PC, or mobile device and adding your friend to the built-in friend list. Then you need your friend to do the same and accept your friend request.
If it is done, check that your friend is added to your Xbox friend list. After restarting the game, you will be able to play the game session without any existing error.
Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the Roblox website with any device and log in with your user account.
- After Logging into your Roblox account search for your friend’s account name
- Then click on the search account name in Players.
- Click on the add button to add your friend and tell him to log in on Roblox.com.
- Once he is logged in, tell him to go to the notification and accept your friend request.
- After you both add each other to your friend’s list, you can safely log out of the Roblox website.
- Go back to your Xbox One Console and make sure your friend is added to your friend’s list.
- If it’s not the case, click the Xbox button and select Find Someone from the Friends & Clubs list.
- Then find his player tag and click Add Friend.
- Go to Roblox again and join your friend’s session that should be done without a problem.
- Alternative way; you can invite your friend using Xbox as well.
Alternate Solution: Reinstall Roblox
If following all the steps above does not give positive results, the last option is to uninstall Roblox from your computer and reinstall the clean version.
It will also help if you get Roblox error code 277 due to a failed or incomplete installation. Reinstallation will overwrite or replace any broken or damaged files causing the problem.
To reinstall Roblox, follow these steps:
- Sign out of your Roblox account.
- In the Windows search box, type Programs and Features,
- Then click the Programs and Features icon in the search results.
- Scroll down until you find Roblox.
- Click Uninstall.
- After uninstalling the program, go to the Roblox website and log into your account.
- Click Download Now to get the setup file.
- Once downloaded, run the file to install the Roblox game on your computer.
The above Solution will help you to know about Roblox Error code 106 on the Xbox version and how to fix this.
If you want to know more about Roblox Error 106 on XBOX or didn’t solve your problem, let me know.