If you are facing Unexpected Errors On Roblox,
You might be frustrated and wondering what exactly is causing these unexpected errors.
I will help you fix these errors through 7 different solutions.
Follow the upcoming solutions and continue gaming on your favorite platform and say bye to such errors.
7 Solutions to fix Roblox Unexpected Error
7 simple and easy solutions will fix the Roblox Unexpected Errors like:
“Error | An unexpected error occurred.
Please try again later“
Network issues can cause problems, and disabling proxies can help you. Let’s get started with the most suspected issue.
Now let’s head to a solution without any further delay.
Video Guide: Super Easy Tutorial To Fix Unexpected Errors on Roblox
Solution 1: Disabling Proxies To Fix Unexpected errors on Roblox
There are several programs, including Roblox, that do not work well and do not start. Therefore, we will disable any kind of proxy and try to start Roblox again.
- Press Windows + R, type “inetcpl.cpl” in the dialog box.
- Press Enter to and the Internet Properties window will appear.
- Click on the Connections tab at the top and select “LAN Settings” at the bottom.
- Now, uncheck any type of proxy on your computer.
- After saving the changes, restart your browser and see if you can access the platform.
Make sure you have an open internet connection.
You can easily verify this by entering the same game from your mobile or another computer. If the problem is with your internet connection, be sure to solve it first.
Solution 2: Disabling Antivirus Software To Fix Unexpected errors on Roblox
Antivirus software like Avast, McAfee, and others might cause problems with Roblox as the game requires uninterrupted access to the internet. Antiviruses may block access to the game.
Therefore you can try temporarily disabling Antivirus and check if this will help to fix your problem.
How to Temporarily Disable Avast Antivirus?
If you want to turn off Avast or temporarily disable the antivirus on your PC or laptop, follow these steps:
- Go to the Taskbar at the right side of the window and find the orange icon of Avast.
- Then, right-click on the icon and find “Avast Shield Control”.
- Now choose the open for how long you want to disable Avast.
- After choosing, click “Yes” when the Avast popup window appears.
- It’s Done, you can disable Avast for as long as you choose.
If this process will not help you then go back and “Enable” Avast Antivirus.
Alternative: Disable Windows Defender
- Go to Start Menu and type “Windows Security”. Press Enter
- Click on “Virus & threat Protection”
- Scroll down to “Virus & threat protection” settings and then click “Manage settings”.
- Click on the toggle to turn off the Real-time Protection of Windows Defender Antivirus temporarily.
- Click Yes when the pop-up window appears to confirm the change.
Now go back and check if the issue with the software is resolved.
If still the error persists then proceed to the next solution to solve Roblox Unexpected errors.
Solution 3: Adding Roblox to Firewall exceptions To fix Unexpected errors on Roblox
Although Microsoft officially released Roblox in its store, it might be blocked by the Windows firewall. This usually happens if a new Windows update along with a security update. We can try to add an exception to the firewall and see if that works.
How do you turn off firewall on Roblox?
- Go to the Start menu or press the Windows button
- Type “Firewall & network protection” in the search box and open Firewall Settings
- In the Firewall settings, click on Allow an app through the firewall
- Now click “Change settings” and then check the browser and game on public and private networks
App not on the list?
Click on Allow another app button by providing its path.
This will add your app to the white list.
Solution 4: Try a different browser to Fix Unexpected Error on Roblox
If you use one browser to play, try another and see if it launches there. If so, Then you need to delete all cookies & cache, and temporary data from your current browser.
If this solution is no help then proceed to the next solution Unexpected errors on Roblox.
Solution 5: Reset your router To fix Unexpected errors on Roblox
Before resetting your router try restarting it. Sometimes routers get stuck in the wrong configurations, and resetting them can give you a new IP address and solve the problem.
How do I power cycle my wifi router?
Here is how you can power cycle the Wifi router:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if this will Speed Up Your Internet Connection on WindowsMake sure all devices which are affected in the process are accurately fixed back
After power cycling the router if there is no effect on the error then you have to update the Wifi drivers to eliminate “Unexpected errors on Roblox”.
Solution 6: Run the game in compatibility mode to Fix Unexpected errors on Roblox
Go to the Search box on the left of the taskbar, enter the name of the program or application that you want to terminate.
- Select and right-click it, and then select “Open File Location“
- Right-click the program file, select “Properties“, and then go to the “Compatibility” tab
- Select Run Compatibility Troubleshooter
Solution 7: Reinstall the Game To fix Unexpected errors on Roblox
If you are using a Windows application, it is wise to reinstall the game.
Delete temporary files to remove any previous trouble-causing cache/data. You can delete it (Windows + R and type appwiz.cpl), delete all temporary files, and after downloading the latest version install the game again.
Hope all of the above Roblox solutions will help you to fix Unexpected errors on Roblox.
Share your experience in the comment section down below.