Facing Roblox Error Code 116 on Xbox One App?
Here you will know: What is Roblox Error Code 116 On Xbox? and, How to fix it?
I’ll tell you how you can fix your error easily in few simple steps.
Find this video on Xbox Error Code 116 on Xbox One:
Before the actual error code is being faced, you might have received a message saying:
You are unable to see content other people make because of how your account is set up
Unable to Join
Your Xbox account settings prevent you from playing user-generated content. You can change this in your Xbox Settings or on Xbox.com
What causes the Roblox Error code 116 on Xbox One App?
Roblox Error Code 116 on Xbox occurs when the game requires access to both online multiplayer and user-created content.
This error occurs in child accounts. If you are using a family account on Xbox because these accounts have limited permissions, some settings may require adjustments to provide access to games in the Roblox application.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 116 on Xbox One App?
To fix the error you need to change a series of settings with your account’s communication and multiplayer and with Game Content.
To fix this error code 116 simply follow the solution step by step to solve your problem.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Press the Xbox home button to open the side menu.
- Use your controller to move down to select the Settings icon and press the A button to open it.
- Then select All Settings and press the A button again.
- Left Click to select the account in the left side menu.
- Then go to Privacy & online safety, and press the A button again.
- Select Xbox Live Privacy, then scroll down to view details and settings and press the A button again.
- On the next screen, scroll down and enter the game content menu.
- Next, use the left thumb to select. Go to “You can see and share content“.
- Now change the menu from Block to EveryBody.
- Force close and reopen the Roblox application.
Now, you should be able to play any game without any problems.
The above step by step solution will solve your Roblox error code 116 on Xbox easily.
Follow the steps to get back to your game.
To know more about the Roblox error 116 on Xbox, hit the comment below to let us know.