NP-103105-0? “PSN Undergoing Maintenance”?
Are you having server connection issues whenever you try to connect to PSN?
then we have compiled some useful solutions to solve your NP-103105-0 PSN under maintenance.
What is PS5 Error NP-103105-0?
PS5 Error NP-103105-0 occurs:
- When you are trying to connect to PSN.
- When you are trying to join a multiplayer online game.
Video Guide For NP-103105-0
Solution 1: Check if the Play Station Network (PSN) is Down?
If you think your internet connection is working properly then NP-103105-0 might be due to PSN undergoing maintenance, so all you can do is confirm that this problem exists.
And for that, all you need to do is:
- Go to the PlayStation Network Service Status page.
- Check the service status and if there’s any issue all you have to do is wait.
- If the server issue is fixed then do check for System Software updates.
- And if the site won’t load then surely it’s your internet connection problem.
For this follow the next solution.
Solution 2: Power Cycle Your Router to Fix NP-103105-0
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution has worked for many users in fixing NP-103105-0 the server is currently undergoing maintenance.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in.
- And check if PS5 Error NP-103105-0 is solved.
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Also Read: PS5 Not Connecting to Controller
Editor’s Choice: Must Have PS5 Goodies
Solution 3: How to Change Your DNS Settings On PS5?
There are some faulty DNS servers that may cause the server is currently undergoing maintenance.
So let’s change the DNS Settings:
- Click Settings > Network > Settings.
- Then click Set Up Internet Connection.
- Click on the network you are using.
- Now click Advanced Settings > DNS Setttings > Manual.
- For Primary settings enter 18.104.22.168 and for Secondary 22.214.171.124 to match the Google DNS.
- Then click OK to save the changes.
- And Reboot your PS5 to check if NP-103105-0 is gone.
Solution 4: Restart Your PS5 to Fix PSN Under Maintenance
This technique will completely shut down your PS5 making sure all the power is drained.
It will recreate all the configurations before starting up.
PS5 Won’t Turn On? Check out the best Tips
So, here’s how to Restart your PS5:
- Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the blinking LED light turns off.
- Unplug the power plug from the back of the console and after a minute click on the power button of your console which will drain all the power.
- Now wait for 20 minutes and plug in everything back and Restart your PS5
- And try a wired internet connection after restarting and make sure you reconfigure your settings to check if NP-103105-0 PSN under maintenance is fixed.
How long does it take to restart your PS5?
It takes around 10 to 12 seconds to restart your PS5.
Solution 5: Update Your Router’s Firmware to Fix PSN Undergoing Maintenance
Sometimes an outdated router software leads to a drop in internet speed resulting in PS5 Error NP-103105-0 So it’s best to update your router firmware
And here’s how you can do this:
- Go to your router login page.
- Sign in and look for the software update option.
Also Read: PS5 error code NP-107938-8
Solution 6: Contact PS5 Support
The last way you can sort out the server is currently undergoing maintenance is to Contact PS5 Support.
The issue can be specific to your console and PS5 Support can possibly fix this.
In the end, I hope you got your Playstation network under maintenance fixed,
and if you got any questions relating to any PS5 error just ask in the comment section. Get Your Playstation DualSense Wireless Controller
How long does it take for PSN to do maintenance?
It takes about 2 hours for PSN to do maintenance.
Is PSN going under maintenance?
You can check that PSN is undergoing maintenance by visiting the PlayStation official website.
How long does PS4 maintenance go for?
PS4 maintenance takes almost 2 hours to get back to work live.