NP-103105-0? “PSN Undergoing Maintenance”?
Are you having server connection issues whenever you try to connect to PSN?
If yes then we have compiled some useful solutions to solve your NP-103105-0.
What is PS5 Error NP-103105-0?
PS5 Error NP-103105-0 occurs:
- When you are trying to connect to PSN.
- When you are trying to join a multiplayer online game.
Solution 1: Check if the Play Station Network (PSN) is Down?
If you think your internet connection is working properly then PS5 Error NP-103105-0 might be due to PSN undergoing maintenance, so all you can do is confirm that this problem exists.
And for that, all you need to do is:
- Go to the PlayStation Network Service Status page.
- Check the service status and if there’s any issue all you have to do is wait.
- If the server issue is fixed then do check for system software updates.
- And if the site won’t load then surely it’s your internet connection problem.
For this follow the next solution.
Solution 2: Power Cycle Your Router to Fix NP-103105-0
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution has worked for many users in fixing NP-103105-0
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in.
- And check if PS5 Error NP-103105-0 is solved.
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Solution 3: How to Change Your DNS Settings On PS5?
There are some faulty DNS servers that may cause PS5 Error NP-103105-0.
So let’s change the DNS Settings:
- Click Settings > Network > Settings.
- Then click Set Up Internet Connection.
- Click on the network you are using.
- Now click Advanced Settings > DNS Setttings > Manual.
- For Primary settings enter 220.127.116.11 and for Secondary 18.104.22.168 to match the Google DNS.
- Then click OK to save the changes.
- And Reboot your PS5 to check if PS5 Error NP-103105-0 is gone.
Solution 4: Restart Your PS5 to Fix PS5 Error NP-103105-0
This technique will completely shut down your PS5 making sure all the power is drained.
It will recreate all the configurations before starting up.
PS5 Won’t Turn On? Check out the best Tips
So here’s how to power cycle PS5:
- Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the blinking LED light turns off.
- Unplug the power plug from the back of the console and after a minute click on the power button of your console which will drain all the power.
- Now wait for 20 minutes and plug in everything back and Restart your PS5
- And try a wired internet connection after restarting and make sure you reconfigure your settings to check if PS5 Error NP-103105-0 is fixed.
Solution 5: Update Your Router’s Firmware
Sometimes an outdated router software leads to a drop in internet speed resulting in PS5 Error NP-103105-0 So it’s best to update your router firmware
And here’s how you can do this:
- Go to your router login page.
- Sign in and look for the software update option.
Solution 6: Contact PS5 Support
The last way you can sort out NP-103105-0 is to Contact PS5 Support. The issue can be specific to your console and PS5 Support can possibly fix this.
In the end, I hope you got your Playstation network under maintenance fixed, and if you got any questions relating to any PS5 error just ask in the comment section.