Are you facing trouble in How to Connect Nintendo Switch to TV?
Nintendo Switch is designed to be used as a mobile and TV-based console. The mobile setup is simple. Turn on the screen and use the controller, But connecting the Nintendo Switch to the TV is too easy.
Just connect the console and TV correctly via HDMI cable. After that, you can start the game with a much more enjoyable and big screen.
However, if you’re having trouble connecting the original Nintendo Switch to your TV, it’s usually easy to fix.
Here are some things to solve:
Easy Steps To Connect Nintendo Switch to Tv
- Open the back cover of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
- Connect the USB plug of the Nintendo Switch AC adapter to the top of the dock marked AC ADAPTER, then connect the other end of the AC adapter to the outlet.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the bottom terminal of the dock labeled “HDMI OUT”, then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV or monitor.
- Close the back cover of the Nintendo Switch base.
- Remove the left and right Joy-Con controllers from the console.
- With the console’s LCD screen facing the dock’s front panel, insert the console into the dock.
- When the console is docked, the LCD screen turns off.
- Turn on the TV and select the correct HDMI input.
This should help you in connecting your Nintendo Switch to TV. Do let us know if this works and what di you love playing on your Nintendo Switch.