Sometimes a page isn’t needed and you would be wondering: How to delete a page in Google Docs?
There are multiple ways to go about it.
How Do I Delete a Page in Google Docs?
The easiest way to delete a page in Google Docs is to simply use your Backspace or Delete key to erase all the content on the page.
You can also edit your margin size, which may help move the text of a page and delete it.
- Go to the Google Docs Website on Your PC/Laptop/mobile.
- Go to File
- Select Open
- Open a document from your hard drive/SSD or a cloud Service
Solution 1: Select and Delete a page in Google Docs
- Place the cursor at the top of the page
- Highlight the complete page by holding down the cursor and drag to the bottom of the page.
- Once the page is highlighted, simply press delete and your unwanted page will disappear.
Solution 2: Adjust the Margins In Google Docs
- Delete a page in Google Docs by adjusting the margins
- Go to File > Adjust Margins.
- If you can’t see the Ruler, go to View, and select it from the menu
- An unwanted page can occur sometimes if the margins of the page are too big.
- Adjust the at arrows at the side of the page until any unwanted pages disappear.
- We should be able to remove any extra spacing, by making the margins smaller.
Solution 3: Use Custom Spacing to delete a page in Google Docs App
When using the Google Docs application, you can customize the line spacing, paragraph spacing. If you want to change the spacing on your Docs, Follow the steps below
- Open Google Docs.
- Go to Format Menu.
- Click on Line Spacing then Click on Custom Spacing.
Solution 4: How to remove a page break in Google Docs?
An unwanted page could also be created because of Page Break, to remove the broken page from your Document:
- Go to the page you would like to delete
- Place your cursor before the first letter on a page
- Press Delete
Now, this may delete your blank page, and your document should return to the proper amount of pages.
The above methods will help you remove any page in Google Docs and now you’ll be able to continue working without an extra page getting in the way. It is very simple to understand how to delete the extra page.
If you didn’t understand something or want to know more about Google Docs,
let me know in the comments below.