You just got some free time and wanted to watch some of the best TV shows on Hulu but upon launching the app you received Hulu error code p-dev320?
Some Hulu users share their experiences while getting the Hulu error code p-dev320.
One of the users even contacted the company but they are still stuck in error.
And users of Hulu share this pic of Hulu error code P-DEV320.
Don’t need to worry about it!
Because I also faced the same error several times but eventually got it fixed by trying some quick solutions.
Some users face a similar error when they are unable to play anything on Hulu leading to Rununk Error 13 .
Here are 7 easy solutions coming up to help you fix the error.
But before that, take a look at 5 Quick Troubleshooting fixes that might help you!
What Causes Hulu Error Code P-DEV320?
Although there are several different causes,
here are 3 common ones leading to Hulu error code p-dev320:
- Due to slow internet, the app won’t load and even the content on it won’t be loading.
- The Hulu server may be down
- Having an outdated version of the Hulu can also lead to Hulu error code p-dev320
Solution 1: Check Hulu Server Status
Sometimes the issue lies in the server instead of the App so it’s best for you to check if the server is running perfectly or the server is down.
Here’s how you will check the server:
- Visit Hulu’s official Twitter account.
- If the Hulu server is down you will get to know from the status or by some tweets by Hulu.
- Pay attention to the tweet timestamps to ensure that they’re not discussing an earlier time that Hulu was not working
Then all you need to do is wait until the Hulu error code p-dev320 is solved from their end.
And if the Hulu server is not down then continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: Restart your Router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs and help you fix “Hulu error code p-dev320”
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
After checking the internet connection if still, Hulu error code p-dev320
then continue to the next solution.
Solution 3: Restart Your Device
Turning your phone/Tv off and then turning it on is the best way to solve Hulu error code p-dev320 as it refreshes connections.
Make sure you log out and then restart your device.
If you still can’t fix the issue then continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Update Hulu App
Sometimes the outdated version of the app can lead to Hulu error code p-dev320 so, it’s best you update Hulu which will also get you rid of bugs and glitches.
Here’s how to update Hulu:
- If you have an Android phone you need to visit the PlayStore and download the latest version of the Hulu app.
- For iPhone, you need to check the App Store for updates.
- And if you are watching it on Apple Tv then visit the App Store.
If you are still facing Hulu error code p-dev320 after updating then continue to the next solution.
Solution 5: Try Another Device
Check if you are getting Hulu error code p-dev320 on other devices too.
If you are still facing the error on all these devices
then continue to the next solution.
Solution 6: Clear Hulu App Cache
Sometimes the cache gets corrupted leading to Hulu error code p-dev320
What will happen if I clear my cache on Hulu?
So, clearing up cache from your mobile or any other device will get Hulu error code p-dev320 fixed and it won’t delete any of your personal data.
When you will choose the option for clear data your all progress, log in details, and app data will be cleared and you will have to sign again to your Hulu account to fix Hulu error code p-dev320.
Here’s how to clear Hulu cache on Android:
- Go to Settings > App
- Look for Hulu.
- Tap on Storage and then Clear Cache.
- Tap on Clear data and then tap OK from the pop-up menu.
And Hulu error code p-dev320 on android will be fixed.
How to clear Hulu cache on iOS?
Here’s how you can clear Hulu cache on iOS:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on General > iPhone Storage.
- Look for Hulu
- Tap on it and then select Offload App
This will clear the cache and fix the Hulu error code p-dev320 on iOS.
For Fire TV:
How to clear Hulu cache on Fire TV?
- Go to “Settings” and then “Applications.”
- Choose “Manage Installed Applications” and “Hulu.”
- Pick “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” from the menus.
Video Guide to clear cache on Amazon Fire TV:
How to clear the Hulu cache on Roku TV?
To clear the cache on the Roku TV you need to follow the video guide below:
How to clear the cache on your browser?
If you are using Hulu on your browser then try clearing your browser cache:
- Open Google Chrome
- Press Ctrl + H
- Click on Clear browsing data
- Check the Browsing history, Download history, Cookies, other site data, and Cached images and file boxes.
- Click the Clear data button to apply the change.
And if you have Firefox as your default browser then you can follow the video guide below to clear the cache.
Solution 7: Contact Hulu Support
If you like call then you can call Hulu support at (888) 265-6650 to speak with someone immediately. The line is open 24/7.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve Hulu error code p-dev320
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.
Our Social Handles!
How do I restart Hulu?
To restart the Hulu you need to hold down the Menu button for 6 seconds.
What is Hulu error code 406?
Hulu error code 406 means that you have an internet issue or the Hulu app is outdated.
What is Hulu error code P dev303?
Hulu error code P dev303 means that there’s a problem with your device and won’t be able to connect to Hulu services.