Recently the Hulu users are experiencing Hulu Error Code rununk13. According to the users when the error comes nothing is playing on Hulu.
And some of the users also share their frustration in the comments section.
If you are seeing the above error then,
Don’t need to worry about it!
Because I also faced the same error several times but eventually got it fixed by trying some quick solutions.
To try those 7 easy solutions you need to continue reading below.
Why Do I Keep Getting Hulu Error Code rununk13?
Although there are several different causes of Hulu Error Code rununk13:
Here are 5 common ones leading to Hulu error code rununk13:
- Due to slow internet, the app won’t load and even the content on it won’t be loading.
- The Hulu server may be down
- Having an outdated version of the Hulu can also lead to Hulu error code rununk13
- The Device might be having cache issues
- The app might no longer be supported on your devices.
Solution 1: Check Hulu Server Status
Sometimes the issue lies in the server instead of the App so it’s best for you to check if the server is running perfectly or low.
Here’s how you will check the server:
- Visit Hulu’s official Twitter account.
- If the Hulu server is down you will get to know from the status or by some tweets by Hulu.
- Pay attention to the tweet timestamps t bo ensure that they’re not discussing an earlier time that Hulu was not working
Then all you need to do is wait until the Hulu Error Code rununk13 is solved from their end.
And if the Hulu server is not down then continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: Restart your Router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs and help you fix “Hulu Error Code rununk13”
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
After checking the internet connection if still, Hulu Error Code rununk13
then continue to the next solution.
Solution 3: Restart Your Device
Turning your phone/Tv off and then turning it on is the best way to solve Hulu Error Code rununk13 as it refreshes connections.
Make sure you log out and then restart your device.
If you still can’t fix the issue then continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Update Hulu App
Sometimes the outdated version of the app can lead to Hulu Error Code rununk13 so, it’s best you update Hulu which will also get you rid of bugs and glitches.
Here’s how to update Hulu:
- If you have an Android phone you need to visit the PlayStore
- Download the latest version of the Hulu app.
- For iPhone, you need to check the App Store for updates.
- And if you are watching it on Apple Tv then visit the Apple Store
If you are still facing Hulu Error Code rununk13 after updating then continue to the next solution.
Solution 5: Try Using a Different Browser
If you get to solve Hulu Error Code rununk13 after switching the browser then you can try switching back to your old browser.
If you are still facing the error on all these devices
then continue to the next solution.
Solution 6: Clear Hulu App Cache
Sometimes the cache gets corrupted leading to Hulu Error Code rununk13.
What will happen if I clear my cache on Hulu?
So, clearing up cache from your mobile or any other device will get Hulu Error Code rununk13 fixed and it won’t delete any of your personal data.
When you will choose the option for clear data your all progress, log in details, and app data will be cleared and you will have to sign again to your Hulu account to fix Hulu Error Code rununk13.
Here’s how to clear Hulu cache on Android:
- Go to Settings > App
- Look for Hulu.
- Tap on Storage and then Clear Cache.
- Tap on Clear data and then tap OK from the pop-up menu.
And Hulu Error Code rununk13 on android will be fixed.
How to clear Hulu cache on iOS?
Here’s how you can clear Hulu cache on iOS:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on General > iPhone Storage.
- Look for Hulu
- Tap on it and then select Offload App
This will clear the cache and fix the Hulu Error Code rununk13 on iOS.
For Fire TV:
How to clear Hulu cache on Fire TV?
- Go to “Settings” and then “Applications.”
- Choose “Manage Installed Applications” and “Hulu.”
- Pick “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” from the menus.
Video Guide to clear cache on Amazon Fire TV:
How to clear the Hulu cache on Roku TV?
To clear the cache on the Roku TV you need to follow the video guide below:
How to clear the cache on your browser?
If you are using Hulu on your browser then try clearing your browser cache:
- Open Google Chrome
- Press Ctrl + H
- Click on Clear browsing data
- Check the Browsing history, Download history, Cookies, other site data, and Cached images and file boxes.
- Click the Clear data button to apply the change.
And if you have Firefox as your default browser then you can follow the video guide below to clear the cache.
And if you are still facing Hulu Error Code rununk13 after clearing cache then continue to the last solution.
Solution 7: Contact Hulu Support
If you like call then you can call Hulu support at (888) 265-6650 to speak with someone immediately. The line is open 24/7.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve Hulu Error Code rununk13
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section below.
Our Social Handles!
How do I restart Hulu?
To restart the Hulu you need to hold down the Menu button for 6 seconds.
What is Hulu error code 406?
Hulu error code 406 means that you have an internet issue or the Hulu app is outdated.
What is Hulu error code P dev303?
Hulu error code P dev303 means that there’s a problem with your device and won’t be able to connect to Hulu services.