Many Android and iPhone users are getting these error messages by Roblox after crashing “Something went wrong, Unfortunately, Roblox has stopped, Roblox not responding.” Since the launch of Roblox, it has had many errors, and one of them is Roblox Keeps Crashing Android/iPhone.
At this point, you might be wondering why does Roblox keep crashing mobile? Well we got the answer for you. The reason why Roblox keep crashing mobile is because of the corrupted system files which can be fixed by redownloading the game.
To explain things more clearly we have written this guide to answer the question why does Roblox keep crashing mobile for Android smartphones/tablets, iPhone, and iPads.
Why is Roblox keep crashing?
Roblox keeps crashing on Android/iPhone due to the following reasons, and this is probably why Roblox keeps kicking you out:
- Outdated version of Roblox.
- Mobile cache not cleared.
Read Also: Roblox Shaders? How to Download Shaders?
Why does Roblox Keep crashing Mobile
If you’re wondering At this point you might be wondering why does Roblox keep crashing mobile? Well we got the answer for you. this might happen due to various reasons. To prevent Roblox keep crashing on your tablet follow the upcoming solution.
Close Roblox App
Firstly, close the Roblox app on the tablet then restart it and the error still persists or not.
- Click on the multitasking tasking button
- The all opened app will come up
- Find Roblox app
- Now swipe right or click on the cross button to close the application
- Roblox application is closed now.
- Go to the Roblox app and tap on it
- Now the Roblox keeps crashing on your tablet is solved.
Why is Roblox not working on my iPad?
There are multiple reasons Roblox not working on your iPad. So, here are 3 ways to avoid Roblox not working on your iPad:
1. Force Close Roblox
When your Roblox is not working on your iPad you have to force close this app to avoid any further error. So follow the steps to force close the Roblox:
- Swipe up to exist the Roblox app
- Now again swipe up to gain access to Multitasking interference
- Select the Roblox app then swipe up to close the app
- Now your Roblox app is closed. Reboot iPad
After closing the Roblox app now it’s time to restart the iPad to prevent any further bugs and glitches which can cause Roblox not to working on the iPad. Here is how you can reboot your iPad.
- Press the power button and volume button
- Now power slider will come up
- Swipe it to turn off the iPad
- After that hold the power to turn it on back
2. Clear Cookie & Cache of your Browser
When you are playing on the browser you might experience some glitches and bugs due to the old cookie & cache. So, here is how you can clear cookies & cache on your iPad.
- Go to Settings of your iPad
- Find and select Safari
- Now Safari settings will open
- Scroll down
- Click on the Advanced option
- Select Website Data
- Website data window will open
- Select “Remove All Website Data“
- A prompt window will come
- Select “Remove Now”
- Now play Roblox on browsers to avoid Roblox not working iPad error.
3. Reinstall the Roblox App
If you play Roblox on the Roblox app on iPad then you have to reinstall the app to rectify Roblox not working on your iPad error. Here is how you can Reinstall the Roblox App
- Open the iPad
- Hold on to the Roblox app
- A small menu will come up
- Select Remove App
- Prompt will come
- Select Delete App
- Now go to App Store
- Download the Roblox
- Now enjoy smooth gaming without any error
If you are still wondering why does Roblox keep crashing mobile, then proceed to the next methods.
How do I stop Roblox from Crashing on my iPhone?
To stop Roblox from crashing on your iPhone it’s best you reinstall Roblox.
- Long-press the Roblox app.
- Once it starts shaking tap on the X icon.
- Go to Appstore and download it.
Read Also: How to Turn Off Safe Chat On Roblox?
Best Video Guide: Roblox Keeps Crashing Android
Upcoming are 5 ways you can stop Roblox from crashing on Android.
Solution 1: Clear Mobile Device Cache to Fix Roblox Keeps Crashing Android
Sometimes the cache gets corrupted leading to Roblox keeps crashing Android.
So clearing up cache from your mobile will get Roblox Keeps Crashing Android tablet working and it won’t delete any of your personal data. When you will choose the option for clear data your all game progress, log in details, app data and you will have to sign again to your Roblox account
- Go to Settings > App
- Look for Roblox.
- Tap on Storage and then Clear Cache.
- Tap on Clear data and then tap OK from the pop-up menu.
and Roblox keeps crashing on android will be fixed.
Read Also: Roblox Loading Screen Error
Solution 2: Restart your Device
Turning your phone off and then turning it on will solve Roblox Keeps Crashing Android as it refreshes connections. Here’s how to restart your device:
- Hold the power button for some seconds and tap on Restart (Android)
- Hold the home button and power button at the same time and will restart(iPhone)
Read Also: Roblox Errors | Complete guide
If you still don’t know why does Roblox keep crashing mobile, then follow the next solution.
Solution 3: Force Stop Roblox to Fix Roblox Crashing My Phone
Mostly Roblox app gets minor errors or glitches leaving your wondering al Words. This force-stopping Roblox will refresh the app and it’s recommended that you close all the apps running in the background of your mobile phone.
So here’s how you can force stop Roblox:
- Tap on Roblox for 2 seconds and select App info
- Then tap on the Force Stop button.
- You may get a pop-up message and after reading it confirm OK.
Read Also: Roblox Error Code 517 FIXED
Solution 4: Check Date and Time Settings To Fix Roblox Crashing Android 11/12
Apps like Roblox crash when the date and time zones are different than the location, leaving users wondering why does Roblox keep crashing mobile. So here’s what you can do to fix Roblox Keeps Crashing Android 10/11/12:
- Go to Phone Settings.
- Type Date in the search bar.
- Then click on Date & time.
- Then make sure Set automatically is toggled ON.
Read Also: Roblox Error Code 524
Solution 5: Uninstall and Reinstall Roblox App
The least we can do to fix Roblox Keeps Crashing Android is to reinstall the Facebook app.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
- Look for Roblox and select Uninstall.
- Long-press the Roblox app.
- Once it starts shaking tap on the X icon.
Solution 1: Force Close Roblox App
This force-stopping Roblox iPhone/iPad will refresh the app and it’s recommended that you close all the apps running in the background of your mobile phone. So here’s how you can force stop Roblox:
- Tap on the Home button twice.
- And close the app by swiping upwards.
- Launch Roblox again to check if Roblox keeps crashing iPhone is fixed or not.
Read Also: Roblox Error Code 6
Solution 2: Restart Your iPhone to Fix Roblox Keeps Crashing iPhone
Restarting your iPhone/iPad will solve Roblox Keeps Crashing iPhone as it refreshes connections. Here’s how to restart your device:
- Press the Home button and Power button for a long time about 20 seconds.
- In between, you will see slide to power off but continue holding those buttons together.
- After restarting the app launch Roblox and check if Roblox crashing iPad is fixed.
Read Also: Roblox Error Code 260
Solution 3: Set Date and Time Settings
Apps like Roblox need an accurate date and time zones or else it will lead to Roblox Keeps Crashing iPhone.
Read Also: Roblox Error Code 267
So here’s what you can do to fix Roblox Keeps Crashing iPad:
- Go to iPhone Settings.
- In the search bar type Date.
- And Set Automatically ON.
- Try launching Roblox to check if Roblox freezing iPhone is solved or not.
Roblox crashing on Android or iOS can mainly occur due to the corrupted or outdated version of the game. But after following the solutions mentioned in this article, you may have got the answer to why does Roblox keep crashing mobile. If you still have any queries for us, let us know down in the comment section.
How do you fix Roblox if it keeps crashing?
You can fix Roblox keeps crashing by updating your software and your graphic drivers.
Why is Roblox not working on Chromebook?
Roblox not working on Chromebook is due to the installer not being compatible with the ChromOS version. So it’s best you install Roblox on another browser like Opera or Firefox.
Why does Roblox keep logging me out?
Your Roblox keeps logging you out just for security to keep your account safe from getting hacked.
Why does Roblox keep crashing on my Android?
Roblox keeps crashing on Android/iPhone due to the following reasons:
1. Outdated version of Roblox.
2. Mobile cache outdated/corrupted.