Roblox Endless Install Loop? Roblox stuck on configuring Roblox?
Roblox infinite getting the latest Roblox loop is an error that most Roblox users face when they are installing an updated version or sometimes Roblox doesn’t install fully.
Although Roblox has been the most played game ever till now, the errors are increasing day by day with new updates.
But honestly, this is not a big problem as we have a list of useful solutions for you below to fix the Roblox Endless Install Loop.
What are the causes of Roblox Infinite Install Loop?
The 2 main causes of the Roblox Infinite Install Loop are listed below:
- Anti-virus Enabled: Sometimes your antivirus program becomes too overprotective leading to the blocking of internet access to Roblox and ending up in Roblox Infinite Install Loop.
- Roblox Not fully Installed: Whenever you download an updated version of Roblox it doesn’t install fully or comes with some corrupted files leading to Roblox stuck on configuring Roblox.
Also Read:Roblox High Ping? Roblox Ping Issues?
How do you Fix the Endless Install Loop on Roblox?
You can fix the endless install loop on Roblox by reinstalling Roblox or:
- Disable your Windows firewall or Anti-virus.
- Try Power cycling your router too.
Also Read: How to Turn Off Safe Chat On Roblox?
Editor’s Choice: Express VPN For Roblox
The CPU Guide brings you the Best Offer. We have been partnered with ExpressVPN for an exclusive offer for our readers.
Get 3 Months FREE on a ONE-year Subscription to Express VPN by using this special LINK to get uninterrupted Downloading of Roblox Endless Install Loop.
100% money-back guarantee: Don’t miss this opportunity!
Solution 1: Change Chrome Download Settings to Fix Roblox Endless Install Loop
To Fix Roblox Endless Install Loop you need to make sure that your Roblox is being downloaded into the Download folder on Windows 10.
Here’s what you need to do:
- In your Chrome browser click on the three dots against your profile icon.
- Click on Settings.
- Now scroll down and click on Advance.
- After that under the Downloads heading select the Change button.
- If the location is already set Downloads then don’t need to change it.
Follow the next solution for Roblox stuck on configuring Roblox.
Solution 2: Disable/Uninstall Your Antivirus Temporarily to Fix Roblox Stuck on Configuring Roblox
Sometimes your antivirus program becomes too overprotective leading to the blocking of internet access to Roblox when joining a server in the game which results in Roblox Endless Install loop
So let’s uninstall the antivirus program:
- Press Windows key and R which will open a dialogue box
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the Run dialogue box and press Enter
- Program and Features will open where you can look for your antivirus software installed on your PC
- Right-click on your software and uninstall it and delete all its files from your PC
- Now restart your PC and check if Roblox stuck on getting latest Roblox is solved.
If the Roblox Endless Install loop still coming then follow the next solution.
Also Read: Roblox Loading Screen Error FIXED
Solution 3: Use a VPN to Fix Roblox Infinite Download Loop
Maybe the Roblox Endless Install loop problem lies in that specific region.
You can switch regions by also using a VPN too.
For your convince, I am listing down some most reliable plus they are working with other users without giving Roblox stuck on configuring Roblox.
So why not switch to another region for a better server.
Solution 4: Uninstall and then Reinstall the Roblox Game
Therefore, Roblox infinite install loop because some assets and resources are not available.
Fixing it is not a big deal.
All you have to do is uninstall Roblox, clear the temporary files, and then reinstall it.
- Press Window + I to open the Settings page
- Go to Apps and Features
- Find the Roblox game app in the list
- Click on it and go to Uninstall
- After completing the uninstalling process
- Go to Microsoft Windows 10 Store
and download the Roblox again.
Now launch Roblox to see if Roblox stuck on configuring Roblox is fixed or not.
I hope you get to solve the Roblox Endless Install loop and
if you got any questions,
Let us know in the comment section
Why is my Roblox Not Installing?
Your Roblox is not Installing as the anti-virus in your PC is not giving full access to the files.
Why does my Roblox keep downloading?
Your Roblox keeps downloading as proper files of Roblox are not downloading meaning it is being installed partially due to which it continues to keep downloading.
Why can I not buy Robux?
You cannot buy Robux as you need to make sure your credit/debit card details are correct and you are logged into an account that has already purchased Robux before.