If you are new to the Nintendo Switch and not sure how to redeem a download code on the eShop,
Don’t worry the process is quite easy. Simply open the eShop on your Switch and enter the code to begin downloading the game. If you don’t have access to your Switch at the moment, you can also redeem the code on Nintendo’s website. This guide will provide instructions on how to do both methods.
To redeem a download code for a Nintendo Switch game:
- Go to the Nintendo eShop on the HOME menu.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code, making sure to use the Download Code (usually starting with a B and not containing any hyphens) and not the Control Number (usually starting with an S and containing hyphens). Note that some letters and symbols will be disabled on the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “OK” to confirm the code. The game will begin downloading once the code is successfully entered.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu with a download progress bar. The progress bar will disappear once the game has finished downloading.
Now Let’s Redeem Code on the Nintendo Website.
Redeem Code on the Nintendo Websites
Here is how you can do it:
- Open the Nintendo Store Website.
- Scroll down to the end you will find the option “Redeem Code” option click on it.
- If you are not logged in then log in to the Nintendo account by entering your username and password.
- Also, enter the one-time password to complete the login process
- Now redeem code page will open then enter the code.
Hopefully, now you are able to redeem code on Nintendo easily.
If you still have any query feel free to ask in the comments section down below.