Some of the Vegas Pro users are experiencing the Vegas Pro Error Code 45 “Missing Licence”.
Here one of the users is sharing their experience:
Dont worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Vegas Pro Error Code 45 missing license issue.
Solution 1: Restart the SonyVegas Pro & PC
You should restart the software whenever you encounter Vegas Pro Error Code 45 issue or any other bug.
Restarting the Vegas will eliminate any temporary error occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software is clashing with your Video and audio editing software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other device you use.
If the restart didn’t help then try to run the Vegas Pro as administrator to solve Sony Vegas Pro Error Code 45 missing license issue.
Solution 2: Run the Application as Administrator On Windows 11
Running the program as an administrator on Windows 11 will definitely help you eradicate the “Vegas Pro Error Code 45 ” as it might lack the privileges required to run the Application.
Here is how you can run the application as an administrator:
- Open the Desktop.
- Then go to the Vegas Pro
- Right-click on the Launcher icon
- A menu will open
- Select “Run as administrator “
Now the program will start running smoothly without giving you the error “Vegas Pro Error Code 45 missing license“
If you are still facing an Error code 45 on Vegas Pro then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 3: Power Cycle Your Router
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution will work and provide a better internet connection which will help you solve license errors on Vegas pro.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in.
- And check if the Wifi is visible to you or not.
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Best Routers To Buy
After the power cycle, it’s time to disable antivirus to solve the Vegas Pro Error Code 45.
Solution 4: Check Antivirus Software
Sometimes the third-party antivirus you installed prevents you from rendering the video in sony vegas.
So, you need to disable the antivirus for a few minutes to check if the antivirus is preventing Sony Vegas pro to load properly.
In order, to disable the antivirus follow the step below:
- Select the arrow button on the taskbar a Small menu will open.
- Then click left on the Avast antivirus icon.
- The setting menu will open and select ” Avast shield control “
- In a further menu, you will select the “ 10 minutes option“
- Now restart Vegas pro.
If the antivirus is not causing the Vegas Pro Error Code 45 issue then the upcoming solution will definitely help you.
Solution 5: Delete the Temporary File in Windows 11
When there is an excessive temporary file available in Windows 11 then it might of the cause behind the Sony Vegas Pro Error Code 45 missing license.
Here is how you can delete the temporary file in Windows 11:
- Press Windows+R the Run dialog will open
- Type %temp% and click Ok
- Windows explorer will open
- Now press Ctrl + A you select all the files
- Right-click on the selected files the small menu will open and select the “delete” option
- Now restart the PC
After performing this solution many users stop gettingVegas Pro Error Code 45 missing license error.
Solution 6: Reinstall the Sony Vegas Pro On Windows 11
Reinstalling the Sony Vegas pro on Windows 11 will definitely help to get rid of the Vegas Pro Error Code 45.
Reinstalling the Vegas Pro helps many players,
But, we recommend trying the above solutions before uninstalling the game.
Here is how you can uninstall the Vegas Pro on a PC:
- Press Windows +S to open the search dialogue
- Type “control panel” and choose the matching option
- After that set the “View by” as the “Large Icons” option on the right top corner
- Select the Programs and Features then find the “Sony Vegas Pro“
- Right-click on the Vegas Pro then Uninstall option pop select the option and follow the process
- Now your game is uninstalled successfully.
- Now you can go to the Vegas Pro website to download the latest version.
Solution 7: Contact the Support
If none of the above solutions work for you then it’s time to contact Vegas Pro support.
Contact the support and tell them the issue you are facing they will asap respond to you and they also start the live chat which is very helpful for the users in trouble.
Hopefully, all of the above solutions help you to solve Vegas Pro Error Code 45 missing license issue.
If you have any queries or suggestions, share your experience with us in the comments section below, or you can reach us on our social handles.