Is that so?
PS5 Error CE-107891-6 “can’t start the game or app” occurs most of the time on PS5 and some users are facing it on daily basis.
Like you other users also face Error CE-107891-6 on PS5 and reported it on Reddit.
But you don’t need to worry now!
Because we have 9 easy fixes for you to get over PS5 Error CE-107891-6 in the guide below.
What are the reasons for PS5 CE-107891-6?
Although there are a lot of causes of CE-107891-6 and here are 4 common ones:
- There could be a bug in the PS5 system software, in the game/app, or in the storage device’s driver. As no software is made perfect. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have the need for updates for the PS5 system software, games, apps, or storage device drivers.
- There could be dust in your PS5 which could lead to Can’t Start Game or App PS5.
- The storage device is full so that there’s no space for the running of the game/app leading to CE-107891-6.
- Can’t Start Game or App PS5 could occur due to power surge or electrical short.
Solution 1: Check if the Play Station Network (PSN) is Down?
PS5 Error CE-107891-6 might be due to PSN servers that will be undergoing maintenance.
So, all you can do is try checking your PSN to confirm that it’s down or not.
How do I check my PSN status?
Here’s how you can check PSN status:
- Go to the PlayStation Network Service Status page.
- Check the service status and if there’s any issue all you have to do is wait.
- If the server issue is fixed and you’re still facing this error then try the next solution by reinserting the disc.
Solution 2: Eject and Re-insert the game disc
This solution has worked for many users and multiple users have reported that when they tried to eject the disc and then re-insert the game disc resulted in fixing PS5 Error CE-107891-6 “can’t start game or app”
So, you try this as many other users were able to fix their PS5 CE-107891-6.
And if you are still facing this error then you can continue to the next solution.
Solution 3: Restart your Router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs and help you fix “PS5 CE-107891-6.”
Just follow the steps below:
Best Routers To Buy
After checking the internet connection if you are still facing PS5 CE-107891-6 then continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Restart Your PS5
Solution 5: Rebuild Database In SafeMode
This is also the best solution that has worked out for many users fixing PS5 Error CE-107891-6 God Of War.
This Rebuild Database on PS5 feature allows you to clean up the data on your PS5 and clear the corrupted files that are causing PS5 Error CE-107891-6.
- First, make sure your PS5 System Software is up to date
- Connect the PS5 DualSense controller to a USB cable and press the PS button on the controller to pair it.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep and it will boot in Safe Mode.
- Now go down to option number 5 and select “Rebuild Database“
- Wait for the process to complete and your PS5 Error Code CE-107891-6 problem will be solved.
Video Guide For Rebuild Database on PS5:
If the PS5 rebuild database in safe mode hasn’t solved the PS5 Error CE-107891-6,
then continue to the next solution.
Solution 6: Update the System Software Automatically
You need to update your PS5 System software to the latest version to fix PS5 Error CE-107891-6 Death Stranding.
Make sure your PS5 has a proper internet connection.
How do I update my PS5 software?
So, you will be updating the system software automatically:
- On your screen with the help of the PS5 DualSense controller go to Settings.
- Now select System > System Software Update and Settings.
- Next set updates to download and install automatically.
- Then select Update System Software and your PS5 will check for updates.
If there are any updates, then after that PS5 will handle all the worries and all you need to do is wait.
Video Guide to Update PS5 System Software:
And if you are still facing PS5 Error CE-107891-6 then follow the next solution.
Solution 7: Improve Your Wi-Fi Speed
How do I improve my Wi-Fi Speed?
PS5 can’t start game or app PS5 Error CE-107891-6 Dragon Ball FighterZ also occurs when the router is too far from your PC.
So, try bringing your router close to your system, and your PS5 will receive strong signals leading to a stable internet connection.
Make sure you use a wireless device that is compatible with the 5GHz band instead of 2.4GHz.
Or you can establish a wired internet connection too. And then check for PS5 Error CE-107891-6 can’t start game or app is solved.
After improving the Wi-Fi speed if you still have ce-107891-6 Cyberpunk 2077,
then move to the next solution
Solution 8: Delete and Reinstall the Game On PS5
As the PS5 Error CE-107891-6 Death Stranding could be due to corrupted installation files of the game, it’s best you uninstall it and then download a fresh version of it.
To reinstall the game on PS5 follow the steps below:
- Select the gear icon on the top right of your home screen.
- Select Storage.
- Then select Console storage and go to Games and Apps.
- Now you will see a list of installed games and applications.
- Press the Delete button in the bottom-left and confirm
- After that, you can reinstall the game by disc or online.
- And check if PS5 Error CE-107891-6 can’t start the game or app is fixed.
Solution 9: Contact PS5 Support
The last way you can sort out the PS5 Error CE-107891-6 is to Contact PS5 Support.
The PS5 Error CE-107891-6 can be specific to your console and PS5 Support can possibly fix this.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve PS5 Error CE-107891-6.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.
Our Social Handles!