Looking to get Discord on PS4?
Discord is the most used VOIP worldwide for communication such as you can video, voice, and send text messages while playing your game.
Is there Discord on PS4?
Yes, there is Discord On PS4, and this guide will let you know how to get Discord on PS4.
Is there Discord on PS5? Does PS5 support Discord?
Unfortunately, Discord is not Supported on PS5, this may sound weird but Discord on PS5 isn’t supported.
Can you use Discord on PS4?
Yes, you can use discord on PS4 by using the PS4 party chat option. Remember to Update your Discord before getting it on PS4.
Can I join a PS4 party on PC?
Yes, You can join PlayStation party chat on PC via the PS4 remote play app. Run this application in the background once you download it to join PS4 Party Chat on PC.
How do I use Discord and PS4 at the same time?
You just need to get a few accessories like a headset and mix amp and follow the steps in Solution 2 where you go to Sound and Screen Settings on PS4 and make the required changes to get Use Discord On PS4.
How do I watch Discord on PS4? Video Guide
Solution 1: How do you use Discord on PS4? Things Required To Get Discord on PS4
You have the following items available:
- A headset that has an optical cable and supports a USB connection
- A Mixamp or a similar device like Mixamp Pro TR to switch audio between a PC and PS4.
- Cables including 3.5mm Male to Male, 3.5mm Aux Splitter, and 3.5mm to 3.5mm with Volume.
- You will also need to install Discord on your Desktop.
After checking these requirements follow the next solution.
Recommended Accessories & Add-Ons
||🛒-Buy Rogue High-Back LED-Lit Gaming Chair Now|
|🛒-Buy Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset Now|
|🛒-Buy NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 Wi-Fi Router Now|
Solution 2: Setting Up/Getting Discord On PS4
How do I connect my PS4 to Discord?
Let’s setup discord and all you need to is follow these simple steps:
- Connect the optical cable between your mixamp and PS4 which will help you switch audio between the console and PC.
- Go to PS4 Settings > Sound and Screen
- Then go to Audio Output Settings.
- Change the Primary Output Port to Digital Output Port (Optical).
- Make sure that your mixamp is in PC mode and plug one side of your USB into your mixamp and connect the other end to your PC.
- Launch Discord on your PC and go to Settings > Voice & Video.
- Change the Input Device in Voice Settings to your mixamp.
- Plug your 3.5 to 3.5mm cable into the speaker port on your PC and into the AUX port of your mixamp.
- Now Go to Voice Settings of your Discord and change the output device to your PC speakers.
Which of the solutions worked to get Discord on PS4? Do let me know by leaving your comments below.