Are you getting frustrated with Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen?
Did the screen of apex legends is stuck on the loading screen for more than an hour or day?
We bring you the best working solution with Apex Legends player,
Before going to a detailed solution let’s have quick look at FAQs
Why is Apex infinitely loading?
Apex infinitely loading screen is due to multiple reasons, like internet problem, unresponsive server, and more similar reasons. To avoid the apex infinitely loading screen first thing is you restart your PC, restarting your PC will erase any error which is causing the Apex infinitely Loading screen.
Why won’t apex get past the loading screen?
Simply restarting the game will help you to avoid infinitely loading screen or try restarting your router this will smooth out the internet and you will experience smooth gaming.
Solution 1: Restart the Game
The most simple solution of all time is to restart your game.
Whenever you encounter Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen and any game bug. you should restart the game before applying any further solutions.
Solution 2: Run the Game as Administrator
Run the Apex Legends as Administrator will give Administrator privileges. This will eradicate any problem occurring due to user profiles or any other issue.
Here is how you can do it.
- Go to the Apex Legends app
- Right-click on it
- The menu will open
- Select properties
- A new window will open
- Select the compatibility tab on the top right corner
- Check the Box Run this program as an Administrator
- Click on Apply
- Click ok and close the tab
- Open Apex Legends
Hope this will solve Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen.
Solution 3: Flush DNS to fix Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen
Is it OK to clear the DNS cache?
Since clearing the DNS cache removes all the entries and forces your computer to repopulate those addresses the next time you try accessing Apex Legends. This won’t affect performance or bring infinite loading screens.
How do I reset my DNS settings? How do I clear my DNS cache?
- Click on the Windows start icon on the bottom left corner.
- Then press Windows key + R.
- The Run box will appear. Type cmd.exe, and click on OK.
- Then on the cmd window, enter the following commands: (Note: Type the following commands, and hit Enter after every command)
Close the window and see if the error is fixed.
Solution 4: Check for Windows Update
For PC players, the outdated window is another big hurdle towards . You have to update the windows to have an updated patch that will align with GPU updated drivers and eventually the Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen will stop.
Here how you update windows.
- Press Windows button
- Select the setting icon “Gear shape” above the power button
- Now the Setting window will open
- Select “Update and Security“
- A further window will open.
- Now click on check updates
- And click installs to update the windows.
Solution 5: Disconnect Internet While on Infinite Loading Screen
This method is taken from some Forums where people try this solution and this workout for them and it’s pretty easy here how it’s done.
- Launch Apex Legends and Wait for the Loading Screen.
- Once it disappears, disconnect either WiFi or Internet Lan Wire.
- Wait at least 10 seconds, and reconnect it again.
- You can click on Continue Button, and it shall work without any delays.
Solution 6: Contact EA
If the above solution didn’t work out so it’s better to contact EA Support
Tell them the whole scenario you facing
EA support will help to solve this Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen
Hope this will help you resolve Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen
Share your experience in the comment section down below.