Are you getting frustrated with Apex Legends No servers found Error?
Did the screen is stuck on no servers found it says?
We bring you the best working solution with Apex Legends player
Before going to a detailed solution let’s have quick look at FAQs no server found,
Are apex servers down?
When there is a high influx of users, the server starts getting crashes or it went down due to excess users on one server, or sometimes it’s also on maintenance.
Why is Apex not connecting to server?
when there is a high influx of users, the server starts getting crashes or it went due to excess users on one server.
Why are Apex servers so laggy?
Apex server might be laggy when there is a high player influx or might be your internet causing lag in smooth gaming so try rebooting your router and check the internet speed.
Solution 1: Restart the Game
The most simple solution of all time is to restart your game.
Whenever you encounter Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen and any game bug. you should restart the game before applying any further solutions.
Solution 2: Run the Game as Administrator
Run the Apex Legends as Administrator will give Administrator privileges. This will eradicate any problem occurring due to user profiles or any other issue.
here how you can do it.
- Go to the Apex Legends app
- Right-click on it
- The menu will open
- Select properties
- A new window will open
- Select the compatibility tab on the top right corner
- Check the Box Run this program as an Administrator
- Click on Apply
- Click ok and close the tab
- Open Apex Legends
Hope this will solve Apex Legends No servers found.
Solution 3: Check for Windows Update
For PC players, the outdated window is another big hurdle towards Apex Legends. You have to update the windows to have an updated patch that will align with GPU updated drivers and eventually the Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen will stop.
Here how you update windows.
- Press Windows button
- Select the setting icon “Gear shape” above the power button
- Now the Setting window will open
- Select “Update and Security“
- A further window will open.
- Now click on check updates
- And click installs to update the windows.
Solution 4: Power Cycle your WIFI Router TO Apex Legends No servers found
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution has worked for many users in fixing the Apex Legends No servers found
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if the error Apex Legends No servers found is solved
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Solution 5: Change Server in Apex Legends
To Fix Apex Legends no servers found you should try to change the Gameserver in order to achieve smooth gaming without getting Apex Legends No servers found an error
Here how you change the servers.
- Wait two minutes on the title screen
- Enter Accessibility setting and exist
- then Press R3
- Open game wait 60 second
- Click on accessibility Setting and exit
- Datacenter Menu will disappear at the bottom
Solution 6: Contact EA
If the above solution didn’t work out so it’s better to contact EA Support
Tell them the whole scenario you facing
EA support will help to solve this Apex Legends No servers found
Hope this will help you resolve Apex Legends No servers found Error
Share your experience in the comment section down below.