Did you just join Spotify and want to add your friends too through Facebook?
And if you are thinking about how to find friends on Spotify without Facebook?
Then we have all the answers to your questions.
So, to know more about How To Find Friends On Spotify you need to continue reading.
Special Tracks: FOR YOU
How To Find Friends On Spotify On Desktop/PC App?
You can find friends on Spotify using your Facebook account as it will be much easier instead of manually entering their username.
Just follow the steps below to Find Friends On Spotify On Desktop/PC App With Facebook:
- Launch the Spotify desktop app.
- Click on the Settings button in the Friend Activity tab.
- Scroll down and click “Connect with Facebook.”
- Spotify will ask you to log in to Facebook if you haven’t already.
- A window will pop up with all your Facebook friends that have a Spotify account.
- Choose the friend you want to follow.
- And you will be able to find friends on Spotify.
If you have Spotify on mobile then continue reading.
Read More: Spotify Won’t Play Downloaded Songs Offline
How To Find Friends On Spotify On Android?
If you are using Spotify on your Android device and to find friends on Spotify follow the steps below:
- Open Spotify and go to Settings by tapping on the wheel icon.
- Go to your profile and tap on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Now tap on Find Friends.
- Tap on Connect Facebook
- You will be able to find all of your friends who use Spotify on Android with Facebook.
And if you have been using Spotify on iOS then you need to follow the same as mentioned above.
How To Find Friends On Spotify Without Facebook on Desktop/PC?
Finding someone on Spotify is an easy task, to be honest.
So, just follow the steps below:
- Launch the Spotify Desktop app and log into your account
- Click the “Search” bar at the top of the screen to search for the person you want to add.
- Type in the username in the search bar and click on the person’s profile
- Then click the “Follow” button
- And you will be able to find your friend on Spotify without Facebook.
And if you are using Spotify on Mobile Device then,
How To Find Friends On Spotify Without Facebook on iOS?
So, if you are using Spotify on iOS then it’s super easy to find any of your friends on Spotify without Facebook.
Just follow the steps below:
- Launch the Spotify iOS app and log into your account
- Tap on the search icon on the bottom banner
- Type in the username of the person you want to Find and tap on their profile
- Then Tap on Follow.
- And you will be able to find your friends on Spotify without Facebook.
Read More: Spotify Local Files Not Showing?
To find your friends on Spotify on Android you need to follow the same steps mentioned above.
Hope all the above steps help you to know How to find friends On Spotify.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section below
Our Social Handles!
How to Remove a Friend From Spotify?
To remove a friend from Spotify you need to follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Spotify app and log into your account
2. Go to your profile and find the person you don’t want to follow in the list of followers.
3. Open their profile and click on the “Following” option.
4. And it will switch to Unfollow.
Can I Share My Spotify Account With Friends?
No, you can’t share your Spotify premium account with your friends as Spotify doesn’t allow two users to use the same account.
Why can’t I see my Facebook friends on Spotify?
You can’t see your Facebook friends on Spotify as you might not be connected to Facebook or the internet connection could be slow.