The error can come up as CE-100095-5 where you can’t start the game on PS5.
This is very frustrating for the PS5/PS4 owners. Some of the players explain their frustration in gaming communities.
Some of the gamers changed their console to solve Stray Crashing on PS5/PS4 but still, the game crashes no matter what they do.
When the game starts crashing for some reason the game developer will definitely make another patch to fix this issue.
So, it’s recommended to update your game before applying any other solutions.
Solution 1: Update your Game on PS4/PS5 (Mannually)
Here is how you can update the Stray on your PS5 easily to stop Stray from Crashing on PS5.
- Open the PS5
- Go select the Stray
- Press the options button the small menu will open
- Select the “Check For Updates“
- The game will start installing the update and the patch will also be installed with this upgrade.
Now your Stray is Updated successfully and your Stray Crashing On PS5 will be solved.
If you want the game to update automatically on PS5 then follow the next solution.
Solution 2: Update Game on PS4/PS5 (Automatically)
Enabling the games to update automatically is really helpful for the gamers. When there is a new update of any game the PS5 will not notify you.
You have to check the update by following the above steps solution.
Automatically updating will make your console up-to-date and help gamers to solve any issue or get any new edition as soon as possible.
Follow the step down below to Update the Game on PS5 (Automatically):
- Go to the PS5 Homepage
- Go to the gear icon located on the top right corner of the Home page.
- The setting will open
- Select System
- The system setting window will open now select the Power Saving option
- From the right side select “Feature Available in Rest Mode“
- Three more options will appear Select “Stay Connected to the Internet“
- Make sure the toggle of this option is Turned ON
- Now exit from here and go back to the main setting menu
- Scroll down and select “Save Data And Game/App Settings“
- From the left menu select “Automatic Update“
- Now on the right side “Auto-Download” & “Auto-Install in Rest Mode” will be available
- Make sure both option toggles are ON
- The automatic update is now on successfully
When the updates are done the PS5 will go to sleep.
Video Guide: How To Update Games on PS5
After updating the Stray if you still getting the Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4 then it’s time to troubleshoot the console in order to remove this error.
Solution 3: Check your Internet
3A: Improve Your Wi-Fi Speed
The error also occurs when the router is too far from your PS5,
Make sure you use a wireless device that is compatible with the 5GHz band instead of 2.4GHz.
And if you can’t do this then try buying a powerful router that will provide you strong and wide signals around your house.
Or you can establish a wired internet connection too.
3B: Power Cycle Router
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if the Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4 is solved
Make sure to restart those devices and you have a powerful router like the one below to overcome PS5 CE-100095-5 on Stray.
Also Read: PS5 error code NP-107938-8
Solution 4: Restart Your PS5/PS4
Whenever you encounter Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4 or any game bug, you should restart the PS5/PS4 before trying any further solutions.
Restarting the console will eliminate any temporary error which is occurring due to the old cache.
So here is how You can restart your PS5/PS4:
- Open the PS4
- Use the “L” KEY to move up the menu
- Move right to the Power option and press key “X”
- A new window will open then select Power Options
- Power Window will open select the Restart PS4 option
- And you will be able to restart the PS4 successfully.
- Turn on the PS5
- Press the Playstation button the quick menu will appear
- Select the Power option the small menu will appear
- Select the “Restart” Option
- Your PS5 restarts successfully
If your Stray is Crashing On PS5/PS4 then proceed to update the System software on PS5/PS4.
Solution 5: Update the System Software Automatically to Fix PS5 Keeps Crashing
Sometimes your console is outdated and it’s unable to run new features of the game. And eventually, you start getting Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4.
Make sure your PS5 has a proper internet connection.
How do I update my PS5 software?
So, you will be updating the system software automatically:
- On your screen with the help of the PS5 DualSense controller go to Settings.
- Now select System > System Software Update and Settings.
- Next set updates to download and install automatically.
- Then select Update System Software and your PS5 will check for updates.
PS4: How do I update my PS4 software?
So, follow the steps below to update PS4 Software:
- Connect your USB drive to your PS4.
- Go to PS4 Settings and select System.
- Select Back Up and Restore > Back Up PS4.
- Now select the data you want to backup and select Next.
- Assign a name to your backup and choose Back Up.
- Press X button on your controller and your data will start backing up.
- Plug USB drive into PC and create a folder naming PS4 on the USB root path.
- Create an Update folder in that PS4 folder.
- Download the System Update file from the PS4 official website and save it with the name PS4UPDATE.PUP and store it in the Update folder.
- Connect the USB drive to your PS4
- Turn on PS4 again and click the PS button on the controller. Now go to Settings > System Software Update.
- If you name the folder and file correctly PS4 will recognize it and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
After your System Software is installed you can follow the below-mentioned steps to restore the backup data you have saved.
- Connect the USB in which your data have been backed up.
- In the function, the screen navigate to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data on USB Storage Device > Download to System Storage.
- Now choose the data you want to copy and select copy.
If there are any updates, then after that PS5/PS4 will handle all the worries and all you need to do is wait to solve Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4.
Read More: Sony Releases PS5 Themed PC Monitor!
Solution 6: Delete and Reinstall the Game
If the above solution didn’t work for you then this will as this is the official solution that Sony recommends to do to solve PS5/PS4 games crashing. There could be some corrupted game data or files so why not delete and reinstall the whole game?
Here’s how to reinstall the game to fix Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4:
- On the PS5 home screen select the game or application which you want to delete.
- Press the options button and select Delete from the list.
- Then select OK to confirm.
- Now go to Game Library on the home screen.
- Find the game which you want to reinstall, select it, and choose the Download option.
If still you still experiencing Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4 then is time to contact Playstation support.
Follow the next solution contact support.
Solution 7: Call Support
If none of the above solutions didn’t work for you then all you can do is visit the PlayStation Official Website and tell them about the Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4 on their support page and they will typically reply to you within 24 hours.
Make sure you tell all the solutions you have applied on your console plus is great to add a photo of the error screen. This will help the support agent to identify the main reason for this error.
Hope all of the solutions help you to solve Stray Crashing On PS5/PS4.
If you have any suggestions or queries we are listening
Feel free to share your experience with us in the comments section down below.