Are you facing Roblox Xbox one Error Code 901/ Roblox Error Code 901:
This Error Code usually occurs when the Roblox application requires an update. You will see a message that says:
“We are undergoing maintenance”
Authentication Error: Trouble communicating with Roblox servers. Please try again later. (Error Code: 901).
Roblox is a fun game for kids and adults that offers something to talk about. The platform already has over 100 million active users every month. It shows that it will soon the famous mine craft. This is a very interesting game. There are thousands of rooms available so you can spend long hours playing and living.
In this article, you will know about:
- What is Roblox Error Code 901?
- Why does Roblox error code 901 occur?
- and if Is it possible to fix Rublox error code 901?
What is Roblox Error Code 901?
- The Roblox Xbox One error code 901 is a bug that usually occurs when the Roblox application needs an update.
- Another cause of this error is an expired Roblox.
Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox One?
There are no official fixes yet from the Roblox officials on the issue. In general, the Roblox error code 901 refers to the update issue. This usually happens when the game is not updated. This can also happen when Roblox is in recovery.
But many users are facing this problem, even though they have updated the Roblox game. this issue may be related to servers. There are several reasons why the Roblox Error Code occurs.
Why Does This Error Code 901 Occur?
When an official Roblox is on maintenance, it shuts down the whole server or either the updates. Usually, when this error happens you will see a message saying,
“We are undergoing maintenance”
Many users have experienced this with their update Roblox In this case, the problem should be with the server. But that’s not the only reason. There can be many reasons for this problem.
Other issues include:
- Not logging in to the game
- Crashing the game when opening
- Closing during gameplay, etc
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 901 On Xbox One?
The Roblox error code 901 persists for two main reasons:
Your Xbox device has an older version of Roblox or there is a maintenance issue that interferes with Roblox’s work.
To solve the problem, you have to take care of these two things,
- First of all, if you haven’t checked to see if the Roblox software has been updated, please go and check as this is the most common cause of this error.
- If your application is up-to-date and there is still an error on the screen, you will need to take the second method seriously, that is, to reset your console.
Solution 1: Reinstall Roblox to Fix Error 901
- Go to Home
- Then to My games & apps
- Press the Menu button
- Select Uninstall and then install the Roblox again.
Recommended Accessories & Add-Ons
Solution 2: Reset Console to Fix Error Code 901
- Select the Xbox button on your console.
- This guide will open. Follow the path below:
- Go to Settings
- All Settings
- System> Console Info & Updates
- Reset Console
- Before resetting, check that you have the correct sign-in email and password.
- Now, tap on the Delete option to delete everything.
- Once the entire operating system of the console has been reconfigured, you can start playing!
I really hope you have solved Roblox Error Code 901on Xbox One / PC, and in case if you didn’t get back to me in the comments below or ask a question on our question hub.
Additionally, if any of the above fixes don’t work, go straight to contact customer support for help. There you will find a form. Fill it out and submit it. To fix the RoboLux error code 901.
Hope your problem is solved then ?