After the launch of the Warzone Pacific update, a lot of users are facing Error Code 47 on PS5.
Are you also seeing this error on your screen?
If you are then you need to know that Warzone error code 47 is also known as SPAN.
Here we have the 5 best fixes for you to get over PS5 Error Code 47 Warzone in the guide below.
Solution 1: Rebuild Database In SafeMode
This is the best solution that has worked out for many users fixing Warzone won’t work on PS5.
This Rebuild Database on PS5 feature allows you to clean up the data on your PS5 and clear the corrupted files that are causing PS5 Error Code SPAN Warzone.
- First, make sure your PS5 System Software is up to date
- Connect the PS5 DualSense controller to a USB cable and press the PS button on the controller to pair it
- Press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep and it will boot in Safe Mode
- Now go down to option number 5 and select “Rebuild Database“
- Wait for the process to complete and your PS5 Error Code 47 Warzone problem will be solved.
Video Guide For Rebuild Database on PS5:
If the PS5 rebuild database in safe mode hasn’t solved the PS5 Error Code 47 Warzone,
then continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: Restart Your PS5 To Fix PS5 Error Code 47 Warzone
This technique will completely shut down your PS5 making sure all the power is drained.
It will recreate all the configurations before starting up and help you fix Warzone won’t work on PS5.
Check out the best Tips: PS5 Won’t Turn On?
So, here’s how to power cycle PS5:
- Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the blinking LED light turns off.
- Unplug the power plug from the back of the console and after a minute click on the power button of your console which will drain all the power.
- Now, wait for 20 minutes, plug everything back
- After restarting your PS5, launch Warzone to see if the error code 47 Warzone PS5 is fixed.
And if you want to restart your PS5 through the main menu then follow this video guide:
If the above solution didn’t fix PS5 Error Code 47 Warzone then move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Update the System Software Automatically
You need to update your PS5 System software to the latest version to fix error code 47 Warzone PS5.
Make sure your PS5 has a proper internet connection.
How do I update my PS5 software?
So, you will be updating the system software automatically:
- On your screen with the help of the PS5 DualSense controller go to Settings.
- Now select System > System Software Update and Settings.
- Next set updates to download and install automatically.
- Then select Update System Software and your PS5 will check for updates.
If there are any updates, then after that PS5 will handle all the worries and all you need to do is wait.
Video Guide to Update PS5 System Software:
And if you are still facing PS5 Error Code 47 Warzone then you need to reinstall Warzone.
Solution 4: Reinstall Warzone On PS5 To Fix PS5 Error Code SPAN Warzone
As the error code 47 Warzone PS5 could be due to corrupted installation files of Warzone, it’s best you uninstall it and then download a fresh version of it.
To reinstall the Warzone on PS5 follow the steps below:
- Select the gear icon on the top right of your home screen.
- Select Storage.
- Then select Console storage and go to Games and Apps.
- Now you will see a list of installed games and applications where you can find Warzone.
- Press the Delete button in the bottom-right and confirm
- After that, you can reinstall Warzone by disc or online.
- And check if PS5 Error Code 47 Warzone is fixed.
Solution 5: Contact Activision Support
If none of the above solutions didn’t work for you then all you can do is visit the Activision support Website and tell them about the Warzone on PS5 in detail on their support page and they will typically reply to you within 24 hours.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve PS5 Error Code 47 Warzone
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.
Our Social Handles!