How To Delete User on PS5?
Remove User Account from PS5?
How To Add User on PS5? Add New Account? Switch User?
Are you fed up with so many user profiles or you want to add user on your PS5 or due to some other reason you want to delete them?
If yes then follow the instructions below.
Does Sony Delete Inactive PSN accounts?
Yes, Sony may delete your PSN account if it hasn’t been used for 24 months and there will be no refund of the remaining credit in your wallet and subscriptions.
How To Delete User On PS5?
So if you want to delete a user profile on PS5 just follow these easy steps below:
- Select the Gear icon on the top right of your PS5 home screen.
- Select User and Accounts.
- At the bottom look for Users.
- Now select the trash can icon next to the user profile you want to delete.
- Click OK and the user profile will be deleted.
How to Add User On PS5? How to Create a User with PSN Account?
So if you want to add User on PS5 OR with a PSN account just follow these easy steps below:
- On your PS5 home screen Press the PS button on your controller.
- On the dashboard open below select User Profile icon.
- Then click on Switch User.
- Click on Add User icon.
- Then select Get Started and User on PS5 will be added and you can access it without logging into your PSN account.
- If you want to add user on PS5 with a PSN account then select Sign In and Play.
Remember if the account you want to delete is the main account then PS5 will get Reset.
How To Delete Your Playstation Account Permanently?
Remember that deleting the account will result in loss of all content purchased, no access to remaining credit, and any subscriptions.
- Go to Playstation’s support official website.
- Scroll down to click Account & Security.
- Then click Live chat now.
- Where you will explain the reason for deleting the account and you will be asked for your email address and online ID.
- Now you have to wait and your Playstation account will be deleted permanently.
So that’s it and I hope you got your problem solved.