Given the vast amount of activities and sights to see in Hogwarts Legacy, it’s not uncommon to feel lost and overwhelmed by the game’s expansive map. To make your journey easier, you’ll be pleased to learn that you can use fast travel, which becomes available once you reach Hogwarts.
This guide will provide all the information you need to unlock and utilize the fast travel network through the use of Floo Flames in Hogwarts Legacy
Using Floo Flames to Travel Fast
Fast travel in Hogwarts Legacy is done through something called Floo Flames that you will encounter in the first mission of the game
- The Floo Flame can be identified by a bright green flame on the wall that can be found all across Hogwarts and when exploring the grounds outside the campus known as The Highlands
- Once you have been sorted into a House and arrive in the common room, you will be required to meet with Professor Weasley who will lead you to your first Floo Flames fast travel location
- Upon reaching it you will see a tutorial that will cover the basics of a fast travel
- An unlocked Floo Flame is represented by a green flame on the map, whereas an inactive Floo Flame will appear as grey
- In order to utilize the Floo Flames, you must first make sure they are unlocked. To unlock a specific Floo Flame, you must go to its location which you can visit by looking at the map and sporting the green flame icon
- After you get close enough to one, it will become an active fast travel point.
- When you want to fast travel, open your map and highlight any active Floo Flame and select Travel to instantly go to that spot
It’s worth noting that not all Floo Flames locations are immediately accessible, as some may be concealed behind locked doors. However, as you progress through the main story quests and unlock new areas in the school, you will eventually have access to all of them. In the meantime, there are Floo Flames situated outside near every major location.
So, let us know in the comments section how helpful was this for you