Origin Not Loading?
So some users have reported that whenever they open the Origin app, it just shows a blank white page, with no loading screen.
Origin web page won’t load is usually caused due to corrupted Origin files.
So, What do you do when Origin won’t load?
Here are some solutions listed below to make your problems go away.
Solution 1: Clearing Cache Files to Fix Origin Launcher Not Loading
Here’s how you will do it:
- Click Origin in the menu bar and then select to Exit it.
- Press Windows Key + R and type %ProgramData% in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
- In the Program Data window double-click the Origin folder to open it.
- Now delete all the files and folders Except LocalContent Folder.
- Again Press Windows Key + R and type %AppData% and press Enter.
- Now delete the Origin Folder.
- Click AppData from the address bar and then Double-click on the Local folder to open it.
- And delete the Origin folder located in the Local folder.
- After restarting your PC launch Origin to see if Origin Not Loading is fixed.
Solution 2: Run Origin As an Administrator
If the above solution didn’t work for you, then this surely will solve Origin Not Loading.
Just follow the steps:
- Right-click on the Origin Shortcut on your desktop and click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Now check the box Run this program as an administrator.
- Then select OK and Apply.
Solution 3: Running a Clean Boot
Mostly the processes running in the background can interfere leading to the origin web page won’t load/open.
So running a clean boot on your PC will fix your problem and here’s how
- Press Windows Key + R and type msconfig in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
- In the System Configuration window select the Services tab, check to Hide all Microsoft services, and then click Disable all.
- Select the Startup tab and click Open Task Manager.
- Now select each item in the task manager and then click Disable.
- Go back to the System Configuration window and click OK.
- Restart Your PC and your Origin Not Loading will be solved.
And enable those services which you disabled in step 4 above and restart your PC to apply changes.
Solution 4: Reinstall the Origin
So this is the least you can go to solve Origin Not Loading which is by reinstalling it.
This Solution will delete any game data relating to your Origin.
- Go to Control panel > Uninstall a program and then uninstall Origin
- Restart your PC.
- Now download the latest version of Origin
I hope these solutions were helpful for you and do let me know in the comment section which best worked for you.